25K Special! : Is This Where You Want To Be?

I'm doing this special 🤡
I didn't realize how many people read this and GEEZ y'all are psycho 🤯🤠

This is comPLETELY separate from Glamorous Eyes, just something that I wanted to try argagraggrgage
This takes place in FNaF 1 location hehehe

If you read this, thanks a lot! Love all yall crazy comments and I read all of them! They make my day :))

This place was relatively small, it didn't seem like a place to handle such a large crowd. But here it was in all its junk-food glory: Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

It's either people hated it or adored it since the day it re-opened. The majority was the latter, though. The crowd packing up like wild dogs near the stage could infer that. Most of it consisted of shrieking children while some adults held no shame in showing their excitement.

Some might say it was getting popular pretty rapidly since its last few locations. It seems like its bad reputation was redeemed with a set of animatronic models that were being reused from an older location long, long ago.

The animatronics were always the main attraction to these locations. They've always been a marvelous and wide-eyed wonder around the country. They were geniusly made, especially the first ever created models. But things have changed, and now people see the performance of the merry and nostalgic band of four.

It consisted of Freddy Fazbear, the lead singer, Chica the Chicken, the side singer, Bonnie the Bunny, the guitarist and the bass, and finally, there was Foxy the Pirate, who was a side attraction that inhabited Pirates Cove far from the main stage.

He was currently and mysteriously out of order. Hidden behind thick, purple curtains with star prints on them to keep peeping eyes out. Any children or other customers who tried to open these curtains were ushered quietly away by employees.

People could tell that this place was old and run-down. It was untouched and abandoned for a long while. Before it got refurbished, the place was a mess of detached wires, bashed-in floors, and a fragile ceiling that had multiple leaks punched in it. The wallpapers were peeling off, and the smell of stale water and mold was strong.

Construction workers never thought the place could look decent enough to be a restaurant to eat at again. Much less. the people who would pass by and watch the abandoned memory train of the old restaurant being worked on day in and day out. Nobody thought it would ever return adequate condition.

Though they were wrong in the end, the place was finally fixed, the restaurant still showed signs of old age. The wallpapers would still sometimes peel off, leaks were prone to happen during heavy rain, the floorboards still creaked beneath the replaced tiles. The electricity would go out on random occasions.

Some swore to never enter the restaurant again, whispering about rumors that were bound to resurface since the place reopened. A long time ago, five children went missing. The last they were ever seen was in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza when it was older and newer.

Some say it was kidnapping, others say they ran away, but most say it was a homicide. Ever since the kids went missing, the animatronics were showing tell-tale signs of something sinister. Something wrong.

It was reported that blood would leak from their eyes, mouths, or any other crevice in the animatronics bodies. They had an awful smell of carcasses and rotten flesh wafting off them.

The robots were cleaned and were even replaced but they never seemed to be quite the same again. They were just... creepier. People would say the animatronics would make direct eye contact with them. Others say the animatronic's voice box would glitch out violently when they sang or spoke on the occasion.