32 : Crumble

Freddy's eyes were like smoldering fire as he heard the little girl scramble off and away from the two of them. He glared hatefully at the crimson eyed animatronic who grinned maniacally at him. Freddy never felt such wild and animalistic anger in his entire long life. It was an anger that wasn't his own.

And it scared him. But the drip of concern in his mind was just a little droplet in a ferocious ocean of gold. This wasn't him, but he didn't care anymore. The only thing that haunted his mind was that damned smile on this animatronic's face. He just wants to rip it off.

Moon recognized this anger. But he was somewhat surprised to find that Freddy Fazbear himself could be this angry. He's never seen the bear with such a hateful look in his eyes. And Moon couldn't help but relish in it. The lunar robot snickered maniacally.

"Are you really going to damage your precious reputation over this, Fazbear?" Moon taunted as he chuckled. His eyes flared with a psychotic delight as he heard Freddy's long, blue nails curl into themselves so tightly that he could hear the crackling of plastic.

"Going to ruin everything for a little girl-!" Moon felt a crushing weight upon his voice-box as he was lifted into the air. Moon was a tall animatronic, but he was lifted up by Freddy like he was a figurine. Moon's sharp fingers grasped Freddy's bicep as he stared, surprised into the hellish gaze in Freddy's eyes. They were yellow, like streetlights on a dark night.

Everyone was no longer the same. Moon, Sun, Roxy, Monty, Chica and, of course, Freddy himself had always been different. He felt the tug and pull of puppet strings on him, he felt the swell wrath that had been poured in him and he embraced it wholly. The only thing that mattered now was destroying it all.

Freddy tossed Moon across the room, making Moon slide across the floor roughly. Chips and pieces of the midnight animatronic broke off, scattering across the tiled floor. The robot scrambled on both of his legs quickly, effectively dodging the punch Freddy threw at him.

Freddy's stride was menacing as he stared down at the Moon like he was the filthiest creature on this planet. Moon was shocked at Freddy's rapid speed. He dodged another swipe that was sent his way. Moon came closer and closer to a ledge, but Freddy kept on advancing, his eyes glowed murderously.

The midnight animatronic's eyes flicked nervously to the ledge that he kept on getting closer to. If he dropped from there, he'd be totaled. He wanted to fight Freddy by himself but he soon came to realize the risk. Freddy has gone rogue, ignoring all non-violence protocols trying to pull him back. Moon quickly tried to dispatch security bot units... but there was no response.

Moon quietly cursed fearfully as the bear animatronic shoved him till his metal spine touched the ledge. Freddy loomed over him. A terrible, yet quiet droning sound released from Freddy. It was muted but Moon noticed it. Moon called out nervously towards the bear animatronic but Freddy didn't respond, it was like the bear was in a completely different mindset.

Freddy lunged maniacally at Moon but the lunar animatronic slid out of the way, barely dodging the blue claws that almost tore at his face. Freddy didn't notice the ledge. The bear animatronic stumbled heavily before falling down. He descended down, his body crackled as it violently hit a jutted out ledge before he fell even further.

With a final crash, Freddy hit the floor. His arms fractured and his jaw was broken. His eye twitched and flickered till its glow dulled. He blankly stared at the blinding lights in the ceiling. He barely registered the shadow of the Moon disappearing as the lunar animatronic hurried away.

He didn't know how long he was immobile and motionless for, as he watched the ceiling, his mind flickering about the percentage of damage done to him and the parts of him that were done for and the ones that still worked. He thought about what happened, and how helpless he was to control himself. And then he pondered about a certain little girl, he wondered if she was safe. Or if she left completely and never came back. He'd miss her, but at least she was with her... family.