34 : I Bleed Like You

⚠️WARNING!⚠️

Detailed dissection, cutting, blood and gore, character death

_______________

"Subject 0S4G6 is ready for examination," a man said with a nervous yet excited grin as he set up his video camera in his dark, spacious, windowless lab that was damp and smelled like sterilization. The audio was crackly and statically as he tapped the lens for a moment to get it back on.

"I am Judas. Today, I'm here to examine subject 0S4G6. This particular entity has to be our most interesting case yet!" The man said as he adjusted his pristine white coat and gloves as he gestured towards the camera.

He walked towards a large metal table with a covering over it. He threw the thick black, plastic wrap off of the subject as he revealed its small, humanoid body to the camera.

"We found it in the wreckage of an old, abandoned lab that was just uncovered weeks ago. It was one of the few things still intact and almost perfectly preserved." He looked excitedly at the limp and pale body as it laid utterly still. "We have not yet powered it on, but today, we will and see its incredibly unique functions."

He slowly pulled down the flimsy hospital gown till it's chest showed. He took out a marker and traced a line through its chest to mark where he'll begin the cut. He grabbed a small, but sharp blade as he began to cut through the chest and stomach tissue of the entity very carefully. He explained very calmly about the being he was dissecting.

"We had many, many cases of robotic humans. Nobody really knows where they come from, but they are all identical in the way they are built and how they present themselves..." He said with bated breath as he cut through the thick skin tissue of the being. Streams of bright, crimson blood seeped onto the metal table and on his gloves. "All of them believe they are human, and they are incredibly identical to humans. The only way we can pick them out from normal humans is through metal detectors and such."

He smiled victoriously as he finally cut to the thick and incredibly dense material of the inner layer in the entity. He placed his blade to the side as he probed away at the faux, bloody flesh to show the high quality, organ-like parts from the inside of the being. "But 0S4G6 cannot be detected by a metal detector, as it is made of much more quality material than most. And look! Look at these inside parts, they are nothing like I have ever seen before in my long line of cutting open these robots."

He grabbed his knife and struggled to probe open the protective hatches and lock cage in the being, which popped open with a violet snap. But when he did, he was greeted with the sight of powerful, shiny grinder blades lining the inside of the entity that was meant to chop up things like a blender. He pointed at the little ridges that were placed just before the blades. He murmured in surprise, "look at this, there are sensors lining its chest and stomach, and those grinders are meant to crush what it consumes into dust."

He pressed his fingers gently into the sensors and they glowed a faint red at the contact of his glove. The man let out a baffled laugh, "wow, those are still active. 0S4G6 is trying to get a read on me..."

He removed his hand and the sensors pulsed quietly before dimming and shutting off. He felt his fingers along the beings arms before cutting a deep slit into one of its forearms to look at its powerful joins and vein-like hydraulics lining its endoskeleton. "...this is very interesting, 0S4G6 displays very powerful arms and legs, despite being in a child-like body. It can be as powerful as a grown man... maybe even stronger!"

He continued to examine every part of the being. From its legs to its head. Sometimes he cut open one part of it, and stitched up another very carefully. Other times he would quietly pull some of its faux blood with a long needle and gazed at it with fascination. He noted that it seemed to have incredibly astute hearing. That 0S4G6 had jaw force that could rival an alligator. "It is the most high-tech humanoid robot that we have found. It even has a hydraulic system that works similarly to the human blood, heart, and vein system. It's nothing short of amazing to be examining such a creation today!"