35 : Lend Me Your Voice

"There is nothing you have to worry about," Gregory said with a flick of grinning teeth as he picked up what he was searching for. "I know everything there is to know..."

In his hands, there was a strange, and concerningly green, package. Monty's Mystery Mix, it said. He strode past her as he seemed to be bathing in his certain victory, a smug smile on his face.

The girl only watched him for a few moments, before hesitantly following him. This plan was insane. Lure Chica into the trash compactor? Not only would they get in trouble, but they could get hurt.

They were at Bonnie Bowl. She saw depictions and illustrations of a character she had never seen before. He was a purple rabbit with ruby eyes. She inquired Gregory about who this mysterious character was, but the boy just shrugged, disinterested in it.

They made their way to the kitchen. The Pizzaplex corridors were as cold as night, empty, and silent. She wondered where all the security units went. She was sure she should be grateful for their sudden disappearance, they were scary and unsettling. But she couldn't help but get this nagging feeling that there was more to their silence. Like there was a bigger game being played around her, and she wasn't allowed to participate.

When they opened the doors to the dark and grimy kitchen, they heard the tell-tale sound of Chica crunching down on trash. Gregory, before leaving, placed some garbage in the middle of the room to attract Chica. His plan worked flawlessly. But Chica was a little more cautious of the trash compactor to be led on by simple chunks of rotten pizza and plastic cups.

But there always will always be step two.

They snuck past the chicken animatronic, (y/n) watched as the robot crazily gobbled up whatever she could get her hands on. The girl nervously looked away and silently worried to herself as Gregory opened the cold package and placed it inside. The sticky stuff seeped out, the green goo covered the cockroach-infested trash and permeated a thick and unnatural smell of pizza in the air.

The girl covered her nose from the strange smell as Gregory slid back to her, his hand meeting the green button. He watched excitedly as Chica immediately took notice of the strong smell. She stood up from her perch and her crazed violet eyes met the green slime. She practically ran to the trash compactor like a drooling dog to a bone, the obsessed smile widened on her face as she stood just out of the trash compactor, grabbing at the slime covered trash and stuffing her face like it was her last meal.

Gregory frowned as he realized Chica wasn't getting any closer inside the trash compactor. He clicked the button as soon as she was distracted, the large door slowly closed, but it got jammed on a large metal pole sticking out of the trash pile. Gregory scoffed again, these were but annoying hindrances in his plan. He put a finger to his lips to keep the girl silent before slowly approaching the crazed chicken. (Y/n) realized he was planning on pushing the robot in to get crushed.

The girl immediately stood up on her two feet as she watched the boy not much older than her stride towards the hunched over robot. Chica heard him step on a wrapper that he didn't notice in his sadistic haze. The animatronic immediately spun around but Gregory already leapt at her. She fell backwards, hitting the metal pole in the process.

The obstruction fell over and the door began to rapidly close. A spinning, red light lit up the inside of the trash compactor. The animatronic quickly stumbled back to her feet before throwing herself at Gregory with a furious squawk-like sound. (Y/n) watched with wide eyes and a gaping mouth as the robot almost reached him but was soon crushed by the metal doors.

Chica's arm waved and twitched uselessly in front of Gregory, who just smiled chillingly as the animatronic tried to reach him even when stuck. The boy watched in twisted amusement and curiosity as an awful crunching and popping sound came from the animatronic before her jaw unhinged and her eyes bulged out. Multiple spider web cracks spread upon her face and her arm stilled and went limp.