39 : Illness

Freddy's jaw felt misplaced. Everything felt misplaced. His (violet) Yellow eyes stared at his arms that were bound down by metal braces. His fingers curled up into fists as he felt a blistering feeling crawl up his throat. He looked at his ruined arms, there were large ragged gashes that pierced through his forearms like black paint when he landed violently on the ground. He still can feel the cracking and breaking of plastic and wire beneath his skin. He still can see Moon's red eyes gleaming in the darkness.

Anger. That's what he felt. Anger, hatred, hunger, obsession. These emotions were misplaced. What you are feeling is just a malfunction in your software, was what the maintenance would say. It's what the company would issue on their lawsuit papers, while they dab away at the blood in between Freddy's teeth to hide the evidence of the fact that he sunk them into a child's face-

(What?)

Freddy stared at the light on the ceiling blankly. His mouth gaped wide, it showed all of his twinkling, wickedly sharp teeth. A strange sighing sound left his voice box. He looked back at the manacles that chained him down to the table. He felt invisible hands that were on his face as the memory of Gregory placing the new, strange voice box into him. Cruel, golden eyes glared down at him as skilled hands locked his jaw into place. The boy leaned down and whispered into his ear.

"Do you feel hungry?"

(I'm starving)

Freddy didn't respond as he stared at the boy who simply smiled at him and tightened the manacles on him. The boy mused, "...Just like a lonely dog tied to a post."

(This is your punishment for being so close to what's mine...)

And then Gregory pulled the girl away like a spider dragging its meal into the very corners of its web. Spider. Freddy stared at the various cobwebs that hung off the walls and ceiling. Then his eyes trailed down and down until they met a trash can filled with scraps and some empty bottle cans. A fluttering feeling fizzled up his chest as he practically felt his body shudder in hunger. He's hungry, so hungry.

There was the cracking of metal on metal as Freddy's twisted arms strained against the manacles. He tried, practically salivating in the mouth, to reach for the trash can that was taunting him from afar. He gritted his teeth as his chest hissed in fury, his voice box strangled itself in his throat. In his ears, he can hear the laughter of children as they screamed and begged his name for attention. But soon their screams of terror filled his ears as he tasted the metallic taste of blood and gore in his mouth.

(Are you still sick? A little girl with wide innocent eyes said to him.)

He was, he was still sick. He'll get better soon, it's what he promised. It's what he promised her. He wished he could've stopped her from walking away. Stay with him a little longer, you have nowhere else to be. He closed his eyes. He was being pulled by puppet strings and dragged stiffly around, but the scissors are so close. He just needs to... reach for them!

CLACK!

The manacles snapped off of his wrist. His arms twitched sporadically. The plastic in his hands and elbows cracked and strained. But a liberating feeling filled his lungs, like he was breathing for the first time. The iron taste on his tongue faded away as a sweet, warm emotion crawled through his weary joints and into his lip, and he smiled. The smile would've been too crooked and strange looking, they would've put him in maintenance to get him checked. But for once, he didn't care. He didn't care! His grin widened as a deep, excited chuckle vibrated through him. This must've been what freedom tasted like. Yes, freedom.

He felt like Frankenstein being electrocuted to life as he took his first steps off of that dreaded metal table. He was in bad shape. But he's not just going to sit still like a dog tied to a pole all night. Not him. Not tonight when she was in mortal danger. Never.

He must pull her away from Gregory, even if it meant fighting tooth and nail to get her back. Even if it meant to bite the hand that feeds him. Golden eyes flashed in his mind. And he felt anger. He dug his hand in the trash can and pulled and crushed the discarded plastic between his teeth as he snarled to himself. He's sick, and he never felt more happy about it.

_____________

Gregory felt a pull in his psyche. He glared off into the darkness as the little girl slowly ate her ice cream. It irritatingly pulled at his mind, his golden eyes piercing the direction where it was coming from. He gave her a wry smile when she looked at him with concern. His eyebrow twitched slightly. Freddy. Of course it's Freddy. Trying to fight back fate. Foolish, just foolish.

"(Y/n), will you wait for me here? I'll be right back. I have to address something," Gregory said with a strained grin, the girl hesitantly nodded. He quickly left the Bonnie Bowl with a promise he would be back soon, passing in front of the pink eyes of the rabbit animatronics plaster, it seemed to glare at him. Gregory's golden eyes glanced at it. You're already dead, Gregory thought as he rolled his eyes

And he was gone. The girl watched him leave and she let out a sigh, dispersing almost all tension that seemed to cling to the air. The aura around Gregory was tight and restricting, like he was a fire in a closed room, trapping all of his smoke in with no room to breathe.

The girl glanced at her ice cream. It was practically done but she couldn't quite bring herself to eat it anymore. She pushed it a little bit away from her, before she leaned back and looked up at the cobwebbed ceiling. A red dot was shining in the darkness above her. She blinked slightly in surprise at the sight of it, is that a faulty light? She tilted her head at it, trying to see any significant details about it. It was just...

Suddenly, something fell from the ceiling and hit the table in front of her. She jumped back and yelped in surprise as she stared at the small object. It was a candy, it was in dark blue wrapping. She carefully picked it up and stared at it. Moondrop candy. She felt the blood leave her face as her eyes widened in mortification. Slowly, she glanced up at the ceiling. Moon's smiling face was above her, his red eye glowing and shining down onto her terrified face.

She couldn't even scream in terror as large, spindly hands grabbed her roughly by the shoulders and pulled her up into the darkness above...

______________

Gregory hurried into Parts in Service with a seething look on his pale face. His eyes burned brightly. He pushed through the metal doors. The smile on his face was deadly as he gripped the emergency ax tightly in his fist. Freddy just crossed a line. He's given the bear such simple orders, too. It was such a shame, Freddy was the perfect puppet.

His eyes unblinkingly flicked to the metal table in the middle of the room. Empty, the manacles were broken, even. There was a spilled trash can on the grimy floor. Obviously one of the symptoms of putting Chica's infected parts into Freddy. But the boy never thought that that disgusting virus would pull Freddy out of Gregory's control. The boy's eye twitched, his grip on the ax became tighter. If Freddy choosed to misbehave and attack, the boy was prepared to sacrifice some casualties. His smile widened, he's been dreaming of it, even. That stupid bear. Why does (y/n) care so much about him anyways?

He searched the room multiple times, but he couldn't find any traces of Freddy anywhere. He couldn't even track a signal. Fredddy literally pulled himself out of the system. Gregory would've been impressed if he wasn't so pissed off. He finally was pulling (y/n) to him and Freddy just had to go and beg for his attention.

The boy kicked the trash can across the room in frustration, the metal bin rolled on the ground before it gently bounced against the wall, next to an elevator that was not in use. A bright green sticker of Monty Gator was plastered onto the elevator, Gregory observed it with unblinking, burning eyes. Damn this place. He should remember his objectives, first. Then he'll deal with these insignificant pests.

You will get your turn Monty, Gregory thought wickedly, you will reap what you have sown. He thought of Bonnie's pink eyes, plastered onto brick with a smile. Little children wondering where their favorite bunny went. They don't realized a certain gator tore their poor bunny to shreds, anything to be a star. Exceptionally human behavior.

How ironic, this little twist of fate.

This month I watched the fnaf movie, I personally love it! Even though the lore implication are completely off the wall, I don't really care. 😊

If anything is off the wall, it's this fanfic, cus Gregory is the main antagonist of this story and he is deranged as all heavens.