20 : Perfect Fit

Freddy found the girl near the daycare entrance, she was cowering away from the security bots as they zoomed past her, cautiously swinging their flashlight around to detect her blindly.

He took the first few steps at a fast pace, which shook the ground beneath the girl's feet and made a loud stomping sound. The girl seemed to be afraid of his rapid approach and he slowed down to steady walking to not scare her.

Freddy noticed something off immediately. She was alone, Gregory was nowhere in sight. She was also covered in... blood. The animatronics mind went into a frenzy. Is she bleeding? Is she hurt? Did something happen to Gregory?

He approached her carefully, his shadow looming over her. She stared up at him in what looked like nervousness, she looked very afraid. Freddy kneeled down on one knee, his large paw outstretched hesitantly, she showed no signs of cowering away so Freddy continued. His long fingers curled around in her hair, his cyan claws scraped as gently as possible against her scalp. She seemed to slowly lean into his touch, in need of comfort. After comfortably brushing through (y/n)'s hair with his claws, his hand pulled away from her.

Children seem to find comfort in gentle actions, it was the only thing that he could think of. And her fearful eyes punctured something in him.

She didn't seem to be wounded. If she was, he would expect a much more hectic reaction. There was blood staining her clothes, mostly around her chest and side area, but it didn't seem to be leaking through. So, if this blood is not hers... then it was Gregory's?

Freddy straightened up and flicked his glowing optics around the area, searching for a certain boy. It was strange that this little girl was all alone. Memories of possessive yellow eyes that stared up at him flashed through his head. It just didn't seem like something Gregory would do. He harbored affection for (y/n), so why leave her so suddenly? Unless something dire happened...

Quiet sniffling broke the animatronic out of his worrisome revery. His eyes traveled to the little girl, she inhaled through her nose sadly. She seemed like she had been crying before he came, her eyes lined with red, puffy skin. She stood stiffly before him, eyeing nervously a security bot that zoomed past them. The machine didn't even bat an eye at the giant animatronic before her.

Ah, he had another task at hand. She's scared and alone. He needs to get her out of here immediately.

His long, metallic fingers curled around the back of her head gently. Her eyes stared up to him in confusion as he nudged her towards him. Suddenly, with a loud hiss, his stomach hatch opened up. The girl stared, terrified, into the large, gaping hole in Freddy's chest.

She wanted to back away, but Freddy kept her firmly in place, albeit nudging her to the metallic abyss before her. It had bars lining it, orange lights softly glowed on the inside. She could hear rumbling from Freddy's inner mechanisms as it clicked and whirred loudly in her ears. She was never really a claustrophobic person, but this looked like a cage. She whimpered in fear.

"Do not worry, (y/n)!" Freddy chuckled comfortably above her. His claws pull through the tangles in her hair. "It is perfectly safe, I promise."

The girl hesitantly approached his hollow stomach. Slowly, she lifted herself up into the animatronic. As her small figure crouched and shakily sat down onto the metal bars, the hatched behind her snapped shut. She yelped in fear as she was completely wrapped in darkness. There was no light save for the dim ones that flickered in Freddy. She huddled into herself, goosebumps lined her arms.

"Shh, little one, you're safe with me..." The words vibrated through her body from the voice box inside. It was cool in here, the metal bars that surrounded her felt like ice touching her skin. His insides were subtly moving, squeezing her body gently, almost curiously. Freddy can feel her in him.

She cannot move much, his body was squeezing her tightly together. If she could move, she wouldn't be able to touch any sensitive wiring or parts in Freddy's body. This hatch was meant to store things, so anything that is stuffed in here cannot escape by messing with any of Freddy's parts and wires. It was completely enclosed, and tightly at that. She shivered at the thought.

"This hatch was originally made to store inanimate objects such as cake and presents for parties," Freddy explained, his voice booming through her ears. The bars around her slightly shivered. "But you fit... very nicely in me."

Never in her life would she imagine herself being inside of a robot, a sentient one that can feel her inside, too. She squirmed uncomfortably, this was too tight and constricting. This was not like how she would imagine being in a mech suit from those action shows would be like.

"You are not in a very good condition right now." She suddenly felt the body around her move and shift. It twisted and turned around her as a loud whirring sound washed through her ears. Still, she remained stiff in the cold metal cage around her. "I will get you somewhere safe, and once you are taken care of, we can find Gregory."

Freddy thundered down the hallways. He glanced cautiously at his power as it was depleting at a much faster rate now. Due to the fact that they cut off the majority of his power storage, he couldn't move as fast as he wanted to. Safety precautions, he presumed, because of his malfunction from earlier. But it was more of a deterrence than anything, a pointless annoyance.

Freddy visibly tensed when he felt the small body in him squirm. Why is she wiggling so much? It feels very strange, but almost... pleasant in a way? It felt like his chest was being filled with warmth, a small beating heart in him. It was her body's doing, of course, but it made him feel... real.

(Y/n) huddled into herself as the animatronic's body encased her completely in its hold. Freddy is helping her. Freddy is helping her. She told herself as the machinery clicked and creaked around her. She felt prickles up her back as the bars around her continued to squeeze her like a small toy, like a giant hand was gripping her.

The bear passed by patrolling bots, they flitted past him like small flies. He doesn't find it in him to care, they do not see him as an anomaly, anyways. What he should be worried about is the fact that Vanessa as well patrols the halls restlessly, tracking Gregory like a bloodhound.

If she finds him, he could get in big trouble. He would be sent back to his room, locked in even. Or worse, she finds the little girl in his hatch and steals her away from him. Either way, if she finds him at all, she would notify it to Parts and Service and he would be... immobilized.

He felt his insides coil sharply at the thought, making the little girl yelp as she felt his body tighten around her in what he would describe as fear.

No. He won't allow her to be hurt. He can't allow her to be hurt. He had made a vow to himself, never again will there be more severed innocence. Never.

And maybe he should've been afraid of that, afraid of himself.

But, he couldn't find it in himself to let go of her heartbeat, beating through his chest like it was his own.

This part was fun to write but as well unsettling 🤡

just being inside a sentient robot like that makes me all jittery like nah bro you don't have to feel around my body like that 💀

Just so you know, Freddy turns into a yandere much faster than Gregory does. Be warned cus he goes from 0% to 100% a little bit quicker then you would expect

He just wants his baby to be safe and sound. And maybe is a little obsessed with her humanity and innocence. I'm sure it would be fine, right?... right?!

But as they say, poke the sleeping bear, and you get mauled 🤥