47 : We All Are

The hand holding her wrist was pale and slim, pink manicured nails shining in the dim neon lights of the Pizzaplex. The Security woman had a cold, albeit somber look in her eyes. The more they stepped away from the chaos, the more tired Vanessa seemed. There were sounds behind them, sounds of slamming and scratching, it became a distant drawl the further they walked away. There was no doubt, the robots continued fighting as soon as they left. The girl was struck with worry, what if they get seriously hurt, especially Gregory who was much smaller than them. Cold, golden eyes and the glint of an ax appeared in her mind, maybe he would be just fine, she suddenly thought.

Though she was scared of them, she didn't wish them any harm. She thought of Freddy's damaged body and Sun's missing eye, guilt filled her to the brim. There was no stopping them, there was no negotiating with them. They would do anything to get what they wanted, revenge, love, power, or chaos, it didn't matter what. Tonight was the night to obtain it, because the Breach released them from their programmed shackles, and set them free. Who knows if he did it on purpose or not. But it didn't matter, the future didn't matter, because tonight... was their night. Not the humans', not the Virus', it was theirs. And they would take advantage of that fact till the sun would rise. Consequently, everything will be destroyed because of them. Everything this company tried to hide will be stripped bare.

Vanny understood that. The Virus understood that. This untold legacy of monsters and spirits and blood that followed the enterprise like a wraith, it will all come flooding in. (Y/n) was an additional factor of it all, and the Security Breach, the cause of all of this madness, the lone queen bee of the hive, wanted her. The Breach's complex emotions soon mixed in with the others he connected to, his thoughts and feelings soon influenced their actions. It doesn't help that the Breach had managed to worm his way into all of them, and he was still consuming data nonstop to further enhance the vice he had on them, tying them all together like flies on a web. That's what the Breach was, one giant web, and (y/n) was in the middle of it. os4g6, code name: 'Gregory,' was the ever hungry spider of said web.

The woman let out a hoarse sigh as she grabbed for the ringlet of keys jingling like small bells by her side. She reached out and unlocked a bulky door that they stopped in front of, the girl recognized the door as that one camera room Vanessa trapped her in from before. She just barely escaped by the vent when that strange, yet creepy, white rabbit arrived. The door clicked open, the scene was almost nostalgic, like they were opening the front door to a house. (Y/n) realized that Vanessa made her somewhat think of her own mother, which made sadness blossom in her chest like a rose, she felt its thorns dig into her heart.

Vanessa sat the child down onto the stiff office chair and looked into her eyes. Vanessa's green eyes were a very pretty shade, it reminded the girl of the color of grass on the side of a concrete sidewalk on a sunny day, still and unmoving. The woman had light blonde hair that was pulled up in a tight ponytail, some stray golden locks swept down the sides of her face. It seemed the woman forgot to tuck it in, but she was otherwise as professional as a strict businesswoman. Though her green eyes were her most striking feature, there was a certain dullness to them that the girl couldn't quite explain.

They gazed at each other for a moment, the woman shut her eyes and rubbed her temples in frustration before abruptly standing straight and pulling something out of a cabinet. It was a giant sheet of paper. The girl realized quickly that the complex lines and labeling was actually a map, a huge map of the Pizzaplex and nearly all of its floors. It was old, the paper showing signs of yellowing and some water damage. It seemed to be a very early floor plan of the place. The girl's eyes widened at the many rooms, numbers, letters, and symbols inked into it, it was like the place was one giant body of a complex organism.

"I'm going to get you out of here," Vanessa said with sharp, green eyes that analyzed the multiple exits in the building. Many of which she knew were blocked off a long time ago. The girl stared at her with an incredulous expression, her eyebrows furrowed and pupils wide with disbelief.