Prologue

Somewhere in outer space, An unknown giant ship was traveling through the Milky Way and discovered a planet called Earth. The third planet of the solar system and the only one that has life on it. They learned that it was occupied by a species called humans. The United Fur Empire wanted to find a way to communicate and wanted to make an alliance with the humans but they know how aggressive, prejudice, and easily scared by anyone who is not like them.

   The Empress of the United Fur Empire decided to send her best soldier to have a closer look. A Blue Vixen that has has the power of telepathic and is very kind hearted to others and has an interest of being friends with different species. The soldier goes by the name of Krystal.

—————————
(I don't own these images)

Name:KrystalAge:23Species:Blue Vixen—————————

Name:Krystal
Age:23
Species:Blue Vixen
—————————

"Now remember Krystal, humans are easily defensive and aggressive by anything that is not like them so I want you to be careful and use your human disguise device while blending in." The Empress Warns.

"Don't worry Empress Erica, I'll do my best to stay hidden while studying them." Krystal says.

—————————-

Name: Empress EricaAge:36Species: Grey Wolf—————————

Name: Empress Erica
Age:36
Species: Grey Wolf
—————————

   Krystal got ready and got in her ship and sets course to Earth. She decided to headed to North America first to start her exploring. She noticed that there is radar and many military keeping watch around The United States and pushes a button on the controls to make her ship invisible while passing through the military's radar.

   She looked on the map and heads to Amarillo Texas and lands somewhere on the plains of a farm. She went activated the device on her wrist and disguised herself as a human before walking out of her ship and made it invisible. She stays hidden as she saw some livestock of cows, Chickens and many animals around, she took some pictures of them and the plant life and then sees a farmer and his son coming out of the barn doing their tasks for the day and they started on milking the cow.