Chapter 2

I was still drowsy and tired of the heavy dose of whatever sedation they had shot me with. I was lying in the back seat of a car and tried to keep one eye open.

   Who are they and what do they want with me anyway? I was starting to think I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I couldn't stay awake any longer, so I closed my eyes and collapsed in the darkness of sleep.

"How's the human?" Perilla asked as she made a turn.

"He's asleep." Tasha says as she looks back.

"Good, better hurry back to the warehouse and tie him up, besides I do want someone as a toy later." Perilla says as she drives downtown.

What they didn't know was that the United Furs was following them as their spaceship was invisible to the naked eye.

"I wonder where they are going with him?" Dasha asked.

"Wherever Krystal is. They are heading in some industrial district of the city of Lubbock." Loona explains as she steers the ship.

"I hope she is alright." Nika says with concern.

"She is. I can feel the telepathic signal that she is giving us." Loona says

"What are we going to do with the human though?" Dasha asked.

"Thanks to those FOA soldiers capturing him and Nika's big mouth, we have to take him into custody since he knows who we are." Loona answers.

"Hey, I didn't mean too." Nika says with defense.

"Well, thanks to you, he can't come back to Earth and had to live in our world to keep our kind a secret from the humans." Dasha says with disappointment.

As Perilla and Tasha headed into the warehouses, they parked and hurried inside while I was being carried in.

   Krystal saw me in Tasha's arms and was tossed onto a mattress and getting my arms getting tied together behind my back and my legs getting tied together.

"What did you do?! Don't you know what you have done?!" Krystal shouted.

"Chill out! He's coming with us like the other humans we captured earlier from the farm, and besides these inferior species will eventually serve us as Slaves or servants as we take over their planet soon." Tasha explains as she sat down on a chair.

"We the UFE will stop you like always." Krystal says out of spite.

"Not this time." Perilla says in a sassy tone.

"Uh..."

I started to wake up and tried to move but couldn't and I looked around with fear.

"Oh, look who's finally awake?" Tasha says with a smirk.

"What? What is this? Let me go!" I shouted as I struggled.

"Sorry honey, but you are FOA property now." Tasha says.

"What do you want from me you fur monsters?! Money?!" I asked.

"Now, now, no need to be rude, all we want is you, since you could be my little soldier for world domination." Perilla says as she dragged me to a chair.

"You are crazy. Let me go!" I shouted.

"We can't do that since you know our secret of us anthros, now you are mine to love on as my human pet." Tasha says as gave me a smack in the face.