Chapter 12

I never liked the idea of going to the gym and challenging Dasha in some hand-combat training. I learned it the hard way while I tried to fight her the first time just so I could escape the house. I don't feel like being a punching bag today, but Krystal kept telling me it's for me to get stronger later.

  I decided to agree with it, just so I can be able to make it back home on Earth as soon as possible if the FOA threat ends. We went back to the base as I went into the male locker room to change into more better comfortable clothing that Krystal got for me.

  Luckily I was the only one in the locker room and left in time before a group of male wolves went in. They looked at me with confusion and curiosity, but ignored them and headed to the fighting ring where Nika and Dasha are currently challenging each other.

"Is that all you got, girl?!" Nika taunts as she throws a fist at Dasha.

  Dasha dodges fast, and kicks Nika on the side hard. Nika stumbled by the impact, but kept her stance as she got Dasha in a headlock. Many anthros watched as they cheered for whoever they were ruling for. I was interested as I watched them fight. Dasha flips over Nika on the ring to break free from her headlock.

  Nika was stunned a little as she hit her head first by the landing, but still tried to fight Dasha even when she was dripping blood out of one of her nostrils. Dasha then punched her hard that made Nika fall down to the ring, groaning hard as she threw in the tower. The spectators cheered as they collected their bets or paid to whoever wagered.

"Not bad Nika, next time, Practice on your timing." Dasha says as she helps her up on her feet.

  Nika moaned a little as she got out of the ring and went to the locker room. Dasha then looked at me and gave me a gesture to get in the ring. I hesitated at first, because I'm in no mood for getting my ass kicked or getting hurt for the day.

"Come on Stan. This is just a training session." Dasha says.

  Some anthros started laughing at me because they know I have no chance with her. I felt kinda pissed about it because I wanted to punch the lynx in the face that called me wimpy. But I climbed in the ring to prove them all wrong that I'm no wimp. I took my glasses off and Krystal took them for me before I got ready for what I had to endure. Dasha understood that she held back a little as she got ready. I raised my fists up nervously as I watched her closely. She threw a jab and I barely dodged it. I threw a punch, but Dasha dodged fast and hit me in the stomach. I stumbled, but kept my stance as I kicked her on the side hard because of my anger boiled a little by the spectators laughing at me.

"Not bad." Dasha says as she throws some more fists at me.

  I blocked one, but felt a painful hit in the cheek. I got more angry that I hit her badly hard in the snout. Dasha got a little serious as she thought it's fine to not hold back much. I got punched a few times in the chest as I hit her back in the stomach and her snout. Krystal was getting worried that I was taking it too seriously as I gave all my might. Dasha dodged and put me into a tight headlock. I was struggling as I tried to break free as I elbowed her a few times.

"Stan, calm down and throw in the towel." Krystal suggested.

  "NO!" I shouted with rage as I kept elbowing Dasha hard as she tightened her grip to make me stop.

"Stan, enough. This is only a training session." Dasha says as tightened her grip.

"Stop belittling me!" I shouted as I kept hitting with all I can before I started to fade a little."

"Stan, stop thinking like that. Just please stop making a fool of herself just because of your ego." Dasha suggested.

  I didn't listen as I tried to keep fighting her until my vision started to turn black a little. Dasha let go of me as I started coughing a little as I was on my knees, gathering deep breaths. I heard laughter from whoever was watching us fight before they walked away to their business. Dasha helped me up but I pushed her away.