Chapter 17

Three days past...

We headed to the UFE base as we had an urgent mission. I followed my team to the conference room where Natalya and Empress Erica are waiting for us.

"Alpha team." Erica says.

"You're majesty." Krystal says as we all bow to her.

"Have a seat. We have a short amount of time." Natalya says as she turns on a holographic screen for us to see.

"We received this message from General Pepper, that the FOA is attacking Corneria head on. So you and many other platoons will go and support our allies to push the enemy away." Natalya instructed.

"Ok. A full on assault. I'm ready for that." Nika says.

I was nervous about that since it's a mission that can be very dangerous that I could get easily shot to my death. But the girls, even Nika, will make sure of my safety.

  "So we just need to push them out of Corneria?" Loona asked.

  "No, not just that. While most of the infantry try to push the enemies back out of the city. You have to fight your way to this estate skyscraper since they have civilian hostages while planting a bomb at the top floor. The building has 6 floors. Katt will join you at the entrance." Erica explains.

"We will get it done." Dasha says.

"Great. You girls go and get ready at the hangar. As for you Stan, come with me." Natalya commanded.

As the girls went to the armory to gear up for the mission, I followed Natalya and Erica down the research wing of the base.

"Where are we going, ma'am?" I asked.

"We have something that can help you with the mission. Since this is an assault mission, we have an armor battle suit for your size to keep you safe and protected. Erica explains as she swipes her key card.

We headed into a laboratory where an anthro cat is testing out the armor battle suit that I'm about to wear and she saw us coming in.

------------------

———————