Chapter 14

We were exhausted after the mission, we all rested during the trip back to Furtopia. I was in a deep sleep as I tossed and turned a little. Krystal jolted from her sleep as Nika started snoring. Krystal moaned in frustration as she put her pillow under her head. Nika was on the top bunk over her and she snores very loudly while she is in a deep sleep.

Krystal got out of her bed for a minute as she went to the kitchen to get a drink from the fridge. She poured some orange juice and took a sip from a glass. Meanwhile in the bedroom, I was woken up by Nika's heavenly snoring and I felt a little aggravated about it since I was having a good dream. I was confused that Dasha and Loona are still asleep even with her damn snoring until I noticed they had earplugs in their ears.

"Goddammit." I said quietly as I went out of the bedroom and went to see what Krystal was up to.

"She woke you up too?" She asked as she gave me a glass of juice.

"Yes. And Dasha and Loona have earplugs without telling us." I said as I took a sip.

"There is a couple in Loona's traveling bag. But I just want to get a quick drink before heading back to sleep." She explains as she cleans her glass in the sink.

"I don't even feel tired anymore anyway. When will we be back?" I asked while drinking some juice.

"In two hours. How about we relax in the lounge and watch some TV?" Krystal suggested.

"Sure." I said as I followed her in the lounge room of the ship and watched shows during the time back to Furtopia.

Time passed as we had fun watching TV shows that made us laugh, and we heard the other girls waking up from the bedroom and found us in the lounge.

"Well, well, I hope I didn't miss anything. Because I would enjoy seeing you two having some time alone." Nika says with a smirk.

"Yeah, and I would enjoy you not snoring loudly." I said back.

Nika huffed a little since she wanted to get back at me for that, but Dasha stopped her and told her to see if we made it back to Furtopia.

"Just wondering, why didn't you give me and Stan some earplugs of Nika snores like that?" Krystal asked.

"You didn't ask." Loona answers.

"We're home everyone!" Nika shouted from the bridge.

We all headed to the bridge as Krystal got in the pilot seat as she took control of the ship from auto pilot mode as she softly landed our ship into the landing zone of the base. It was some mission that we accomplished, and were able to take the intel that Major Natalya wanted from the enemy. Krystal was still worried about the human child since she hopes that he is alright with her own eyes since she felt the child afraid as the doctors tried to examine him and make sure he is okay.

"Krystal, where are you going?" I asked while following the others back home.

"I need to stay here for a bit. Just to make things right." Krystal says as she went to the Infirmary wing.

I followed the others back to our mobile ship and flew back to our home for the day. We all went back to sleep for the afternoon since we were still exhausted after the mission and besides Nika's snoring during the ride back. I got out of my UFE uniform and changed into some normal clothes before collapsing on my bed.

Time passed as it was evening, Loona was texting to one of her friends on her phone. She was invited to a private party in the club, and was excited about it. She asked if Dasha or Nika wanted to come but they were busy as they already have plans to go to the gym or have their own fun in the city later. As for Krystal, she hasn't come back from the UFE base yet.