Chapter 10

Krystal and I left the UFE military base while Nika, Loona, and Dasha stayed in the base to talk about what to do next against the FOA when they plan to attack. Krystal plans on helping me open up to their society as she wanted me to have fun in the city today. I don't like the idea about it, but it's better than doing nothing at the house. But I don't like the attention from other furs.

"Ignore them. They are just surprised by what you look like." Krystal says as she goes in her arwing.

I got in the backseat of the ship before Krystal started the ignition and we were heading to the main city district. It was a beautiful view at sunset as I looked out the canopy.

"We should go eat first, there is a restaurant that my friends and I go to all the time. Are you up for that?" She suggested.

"Sure." I guess." I answered as she landed onto a parking space and headed down the sidewalk.

She told me to stay close to her at all times as we walked down the street. Some bystanders were looking at me and taking pictures and recording me. I felt uncomfortable that it turned into a crowd asking me questions while there were a lot of phones and cameras close to my face.

"Back off everyone! No need to get too close to him!" Krystal announces as she backs everyone away from me easily.

Most of them did as they started walking away to their business while a few took a few more pictures before leaving my personal space. Krystal grabbed my hand and escorted me to the restaurant she wanted to take me to.

We headed inside and it was some family restaurant that serves good American food like pizza, burgers, steaks, and etc. It wasn't busy inside so it was easy to get a table for two. A kind cat waitress took us to a table and asked us what drinks we wanted to order. Krystal asked for water as I ordered some soda.

——————-

——————-

"I'll give you some time for you to look at the menu, while I'll bring your beverages." The waitress says as she leaves.

It was awkward as we sat in silence but Krystal knows how to start a conversation.

"Are you doing alright?" Krystal asked.

"Still trying to get used to this. But your friend Nika is kinda annoying to be honest." I answered while looking at the menu.

"Don't mind her. She annoys everyone because she has no filter."

"No doubt." I said as I put the menu down.

"Eventually she will get her act together. Soon, we need to go on another mission in a few weeks." Krystal explains.

"Is it another training simulation?" I asked.

"No, It's for real. We are going to a planet called Zoness since there was some suspicious FOA activity there reported from our Cornerian allies." Krystal explains.