Halloween

Halloween

E'jeah slumps to the floor in despair when, after the face hugger has fallen from her face, Xenomorphs come and release her from the resin. She knows she should kill herself, to prevent an abomination from being loosed on the galaxy, but she doesn't even have the will to do that. Besides which, her weapons aren't here. A small creature with floppy ears appears, puts something on the table and disappears with a pop. With a grunt, she pulls herself to her feet to see what they've given her, to make her final days more pleasant. A computer tablet, how, kind.

Not even a day later, she's starting to feel the gnawing sensation of hunger. She's quite prepared to ignore it when one of those small creatures pops in.

"Can Twixie get Missy Dreads like something to eat?"

E'jeah's mandibles drop open as not only does it speak, but she can understand.

"Twixie can tell Missy Dreads is hungry, Twixie will get acromantula."

This time it disappears in a flash of fire and reappears just as quickly with a spider thing.

"Not Queen likes these, Twixie thinks you will too."

Carefully, she pokes at the spider thing with a talon before ripping a leg off. When it doesn't move she bites into it and sates her hunger.

═══════ ೋღ ֍ ღೋ ═══════

"Master, I can't keep doing this. Are you sure we must be here?"

"You saw McGonagall retrieve the stone, where else could it be? Get me the stone, and we can use it to make me a new body. Then we will reclaim what was snatched from our grasp 10 years ago."

"But what of your seizures? If they happen at the wrong time, I may not be able to stop them from revealing you."

"You forget Quirrell, I can take over your body when you fall unconscious. Just steer clear of the castle walls and you will be fine."

"And the girl?"

"Kill her if you can. Ignore her if you can't, the stone is more important."

═══════ ೋღ ֍ ღೋ ═══════

Minerva stares at her hands, and how the skin on them is starting to darken after only 2 months. It seems that humans are more susceptible to these changes than Yautja, as none of the Yautja guests have started showing the same level of changes. Pomona's have gone even faster than her own. Wild Mask, he was complicated. At times it seems like he's absolutely ecstatic about the changes and what it means for her status. Other times he falls into a rage and only his life partner is able to calm him down. He's already started growing again, taking on some of the attributes of the other female Yautja Minerva's seen.

"Head Master, Minister Fudge is asking to come through with Madam Marchbanks."

Minerva looks up tiredly, "Let them through. Tilly, would you be able to get tea and snacks for the 5 of us please?"

"Tilly would like to remind kitty that two plus two is four not five."

"Kitty would like to remind Tilly that Tilly is as much my assistant as Priya is, and will be recognised as such. Especially since you joined the same hive I belong to."

"Tilly is house elf, not human. No need for silly rituals."

"Tilly is Family, therefore Tilly will be included in silly rituals because it makes non-family more comfortable."

Over by the fireplace, Minerva can feel Priya laughing through the hive even as she keeps her face professional.

"Good afternoon Minister."