Little Slut~

<< WARNING!! Smut, degrading kink, hair pulling kink, choking kink, cussing, slight violence/gore >>

A/N: YALLL IM DEADDDD SO, YK ABT THE 6TH GRADE P.E. TEACHER RIGHT?? WHEN I WAS PLAYING A GAME I WAS OBSERVING HIM AS HE WAS GIVING THE RULES (Im NOT in 6th grade btw, my P.E. teacher was helping out some students) AND I LOOKED HIM UP AND DOWN, I WAS AT THIS ANGLE WHERE YOU COULD SEE HIS SIDE PROFILE AND MAN HAD A BONER IM CRYING

<< 3rd person pov >>

Sanemi Shinazugawa, Wind hashira, was at a meeting with the rest of the hashira's, but for some reason he couldnt get his eyes off of one, Giyu Tomioka, current Water hashira, his distant personality made him want to find out more about him, hell even get a reaction out of him. As Sanemi continued to listen to their master, Kagaya Ubuyashiki, they got directions to their next missions, and guess who he was paired with, Giyu Tomioka, 'Fuckin' hell.' Sanemi thought as he stood up, apparently this mission was near the Entertainment District where Tengen Uzui would be headed.

As Sanemi stood up, he spotted Giyu, "Hey shit face!" Sanemi insulted as Giyu glanced behind him, finally coming to a halt Giyu stood there, "Yes, Shinazugawa?" Giyu asked, "Get ready to go, we have a mission. Be here by 8:30 P.M. SHARP." Sanemi said his voice harsh and low, Giyu nodded before turning around and continues his way to the Water estate.

<< Time sip brought to you by Gyomei's very much alive orphanage! >>

The two males headed off on their mission. As time passed so did the scenery, the sky's went from gloomy to bright and cheerful. Wisteria going for miles, the two hashiras thought it was beautiful. Sooner-or-later, they arrived at this point, it was basically dark as some had already been in their homes, or some were headed inside, they looked around for any spotting or clues of a demon being by, to their dismay they heard many, many screams, painful gruesome screams, they dashed towards the ear-piercing screams as they rang in their ears. When they got there; it was fat too late...all but one family member had survived blood soaking into the wooden floors, the walls splattered in a dark red hue, of course caused by blood, this demon showed no mercy to those who walked upon it, not even if it was a kid, in a swift movement Giyu went for the attack, "Total concentration, Water breathing. 4th form, Striking Tide..." (please correct me if i got the form wrong!!) Giyu quickly cut off the arms of the demon, "ARG!- You bastard! You ruined my meal! You're gonna pay for this!!" The creature screamed, "Blood demon art! Cries of death!" The demon yelled as an illusion was placed on the two they saw dead kids, they were blamed for not being able to help, this however, only pissed of Sanemi, "Total concentration, Wind breathing 3rd form, Clean Storm Wind Tree!" Sanemi quickly beheaded the demon stepping on its crumbling body. "Y-You! YOU BASTARD!!! YOU'RE GONNA PAY!!!!!" The demon cried as its body disappeared.

<< Lil time skip brought to you by Obanai >>

As the two made their way to an inn, they had many awkward encounters, such as their hands accidentally touching. Sanemi had this urgency he wanted to get at least something out of Giyu, so he planned on hooking up with him, getting him to go to hid estate after this mission.When they arrived Giyu got a bit nervous, "Uh... room for two please.." Giyu whispered, "Pardon?" The staff asked, "Uhm-R-Room for two.." Giyu said louder the staff nodding and giving them keys, "Room 31!" The staff exclaimed. "Thanks..." Giyu mumbled the two headed to their room. When they got there they opened the door, 'Not bad..' Giyu thought as he walked towards another door, silently opening it, 'What?! Only one bed?!' Giyu thought, "Uh- Shinazugawa!" Giyu slightly yelled, "Yeah Yeah! Im coming!!" Sanemi replied clearly annoyed, Sanemi walked to Giyu, "What is i-" Sanemi cut himself off, his eyes widened, "Only one bed?!!!" Sanemi yelled, Giyu nodded "I-I'll take the couch..." Giyu stated, "No." Sanemi said stern. "Please Shinazugawa...I insist.." Giyu protested. "No." Sanemi replied, this went on for a while, the two finally agreeing on looking for a futon. To their dismay, there wasnt one so Sanemi said her would share the bed, "DO NOT. Mention this to the others, got that dick-head?" Sanemi whispered in Giyu's ear, sending shivers down his spine.