Contest🤷‍♀️

<< Warning, Cussing, fluff , Suma, Tengen + Obanai being a simp,>>

<< 3rd person pov >>

The hashiras decided to hang out, well, most of them at least, of course Giyu was dragged by Shinobu and Mitsuri, they all gathered up at Tengen's estate, "Welcome in guys! Glad you came!" Tengen stated as he stepped to the side letting the others in. "Hai! Thank you for inviting us!" Shinobu thanked bowing, "Of course!" Tengen smiled, as he shut the Soji door behind them, "Let's go sit down." Tengen said as he pointed to the couch, they all headed towards the area, sitting down, "So, I invited you all here because, I wanted to host a cooking competition!" Tengen announced, "Ek! I can't wait!" Mitsuri squealed, "Don't we...have to have judges..?" Giyu states his voice a mere whisper. "Indeed!" Tengen and Kyojuro reply in sync, "Ugh, why am I here again?" Sanemi complained. "Because, the winner get a flamboyant prize if they win!" Tengen grins as he watches people get interested, though this doesn't work on Giyu, "Okay! So, the judges are, my amazing wives! Makio, Suma, and Hinatsuru!" Tengen announced as they walked in. "Ek! You guys are so pretty!" Mitsuri complemented, "I have to agree." Shinobu smiles, "Awe! Thank you!" Hinatsuru smiles, "I'm flattered." Makio said as a light blush scattered across her face. "Ek! So are you!!" Suma blushed, Tengen smiled, 'I'm glad they're getting along well' he thought. Tengen pointed at the hashiras, "Alright, so I want everyone to pair up." Tengen said, as the hashiras scattered (No Gyomei bc he's blind): Tengen was with Kyojuro, Shinobu went with Muichiro, Obanai went with Mitsuri, and that left Sanemi and Giyu, "HaH?! I'm not going to be with this loser!" Sanemi raged, "Shinazugawa, you and him have to be, plus everyone else is teamed up, "Ne~ I don't mind switching, I can take Shinazugawa for you!" Shinobu offered, "I want to be with Giyu..." Muichiro complained, "Tch. I'd rather work with you than with that asshole." Sanemi insulted, you could see Giyu frown hard his heart sank at the insult though he left it alone. Muichiro walked over to Giyu holding on to his arm, "Master Tengen! What are they going to be cooking?" Hinatsuru asked, "Anything they want!" Tengen said looking over at his wives

All the groups went to different areas of the kitchen, Shinobu forced Sanemi to make something besides Ohagi, they went with Donburi, Muichiro and Giyu went with two different things, Simmered Salmon with Daikon, and Simmered Radish dressed with Sweet Miso. Mitsuri and Obanai went with Mochi and Pancakes. Tengen and Kyojuro went with Fugu-Sashi. As they all cooked the smell of food went straight to Tengen's wives noses. "Mm! That smells so good!" Suma smiled, Hinatsuru smiled at the statement, "Indeed!" Hinatsusru agreed. Makio just nodded, soon, the meals came out.

First, Shinobu and Sanemi went, they gave their plates to Tengen wives, "Mmn! Yummy!" Suma complemented, "Talk after you're done eating!" Makio said as she slapped the back of Suma's head, "Owie!!" Suma pouted, they heard a light giggle from Hinatsuru, "I have to agree, this is very good!" Hinatsuru agreed, "Alright, we will score your food, please hand over the next dish." Makio smiled, "Also! Just because I'm your amazing husband, doesn't mean you give me all the points because of it!" Tengen stated trying to come clear. They all nodded, as Tengen handed them his dish, Hinatsuru looked at it, "Oh! It's your favorite dish!" Hinatsuru giggled, Tengen smiled, as they took a bite, "Amazing as always!" Makio grinned, they finished the dish and wrote their scores down too. Giyu and Muichiro put their plate on the table, "Here..." The two males said in unison, "Aw! How cute!" Mitsuri squealed, Obanai giving them death glares (Giyu). "Oh! Simmered Salmon!" Makio said excited, They all took a bite, "Umai..!" Makio and Hinatsuru said in sync, "I'm glad you like it.." Giyu thanked as he walked away, "Not much of a talker huh? But he's so handsome!" Suma complemented, 'Uh....what am I supposed to do? I'll just ignore her, but that's mean- whatever..' Giyu thought as he sat down. Tengen walked up to Giyu, "Hey want to be my fourth wife?" Tengen asked "..." No response, "What do you say?" Tengen asks once more, "How many times have you asked that?" Giyu asked, "7 times..." Tengen responds "Ew.." Giyu cringes. "Hey! That's not flamboyant at all!" Tengen complains, "So?" Giyu responds sass layered in his voice, "Ne~ What's going on over here?" Giyu knows that voice all too well, Shinobu. "He's being mean!" Tengen pouts, "How so? Mind telling me Tomioka?" Shinobu asks, though, she never gets a response, "Tired of talking already?" Shinobu teased. 

"Guys! We're done scoring!" Makio yelled, as they all went over. "Everyone ready?" Suma asks "Hai!" Everyone minus Giyu and Muichiro say, "Okay in first place: Kanroji and Iguro! In second, Tengen and Rengoku, third, Tomioka and Tokito! in last, Kocho and Shinazugawa! We really liked all of yours they were really good however, there were some mistakes in some of your guy's food!" Tengen's wives pointed out. Sanemi tried to stay calm, which worked for a bit, "Okay! Thank you all for coming! I'll get this all cleaned up!" Tengen said as he walked towards the kitchen, "Thank you for coming you guys!" Suma thanked, as they all walked out the door. "Oh wait! Kanroji! Iguro! You need to claim your prize!" Suma reminded, "Oh! Thank you! I almost forgot!" Mitsuri said embarrassed, Obanai stayed silent as Suma went to talk to Tengen, "Here you guys go! 301000 yen (2031.13 USD) for you both!" Tengen smiled as he handed them the money, "Kya!! Thank you Uzui!" Mitsuri blushed as Obanai glared at him, "No problem!" Tengen smiled.

The two left and Tengen began to clean once more, everyone headed to their estates besides Giyu, once everyone was out of sight, Giyu slid by Sanemi, "Sanemi? Are you alright?" Giyu asked, "Im fine." Sanemi said anger layered in his voice, "Don't lie to me." Giyu replied stern. They both made it to Sanemi's estate, "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better, I know you're angry about....losing.." Giyu pointed out, "Ugh. Not really!" Sanemi said raising his voice, Giyu walked up to his angry boyfriend, as he wrapped his arms around Sanemi's neck giving him a kiss, he held it for a few seconds, "Im sorry that happened but I need you to cooperate with me.." Giyu smiled as he pulled Sanemi into another kiss, this time Sanemi kissed back, they parted lips as Giyu dragged Sanemi to his couch, "Sit." Giyu demanded, as he walked to the kitchen grabbing (insert recipe for Ohagi-).

After about 30 minutes, Giyu came back with a tray of Ohagi in his hands. Giyu gently placed it down and sat next to Sanemi, "It's all yours!" Giyu said, Sanemi wasted no time and began to eat, "Thank you.." Sanemi smiled as he finished his second Ohagi, after 10-15 minutes Sanemi had finished, "You cook just like my mother." Sanemi stated as he hugged Giyu, "Hey 'yuu?" Sanemi asked, Giyu gave a questioning hum, "I'm sorry for what I said when we were at Uzui's, I didn't want them to know." Sanemi apologized, "I know." Giyu smiled as he looked at Sanemi and kissed his cheek, "Lets head to bed now..." Giyu stated as he got up, walking to Sanemi's room, as he followed behind.

They both got changed and sunk under the blanked Sanemi grabbing Giyu's waist pulling him closer, "I love you.." Sanemi whispered, "I love you too.." Giyu blushed as Sanemi lightly kissed Giyu's neck. It didn't take long for them to fall asleep after-all, it was 9:57, and they had missions tomorrow.

Word count: 1320

A/N: HIII!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Also thank you for 7.1k read on Snapped, like what?! You guys are amazing! An I hope you have a good day/night! ! Also Credits to: @ButterflyingYzzl for the idea!!