Attempt.

<< Warning!! Angst, suicidal thoughts, self-harm, attempted suicide, gore/blood, cussing! >>

A/N: I'm not very good at angst but I decided to at least try!

<< 3rd person pov >>

The hashiras were called in for a meeting per-usual, now they were just waiting for Kagaya to arrive, during this time Giyu felt an all-too-familiar person poking him, "Hello Tomioka! How are you?" Shinobu smiled as she lowered her hand, though she didn't get a response "Now-Now, it's quite rude ignoring someone don't you think?--Oh! That's right! I completely forgot, you don't even know how to communicate either!" Shinobu pestered, "I WAS doing fine." Giyu emphasized "Oh my! Are you in a bad mood?" Shinobu asked, "Of course he his Kochou, he's always in a bad mood." Obanai states pointing at the two. Giyu sighed loud enough that he got Shinobu to look at him, "Please leave me alone Kochou, I'm not in the mood to talk.." Giyu states clearly annoyed this only seems to piss off Shinobu, "Oh really? I never knew!" Shinobu says sarcastically, Giyu just walks away from the situation leaving Shinobu in the dust. "What an asshole." Obanai snarls (EW WTF FURRY?) this catches Giyu's attention, though he just flips him off in his head and walks to his spot. "That was mean Iguro! Apologize!" Mitsuri frowns before Obanai could say anything "The master of the mansion, has arrived." Kagaya's kids say in unison, immediately the hashiras bowed in respect waiting for their master to begin speaking.

"Thank you all for waiting on me, I apologize for being late." Kagaya smiles at the hashiras, "No need to apologize master." Sanemi reassures, 'KYA! I've never seen Shinazugawa so nice to anyone before! How cute!!' Mitsuri thinks to herself (She isn't shipping them dw). Kagaya smiles at Sanemi before continuing, "I have brought you here for specific reasons, I'm assigning you missions, usually you'd get them through your crows, and I'm well aware of that too, I have noticed that some of you are overworking yourselves.." Kagaya's smile now turning into a small frown, he turns to look at Giyu, then Sanemi, an Shinobu though he doesn't say anything, he's sure they get the hint, "I would like to talk to them personally about this too,  furthermore, Tengen, you have a mission (insert epic village name) many people have gone mission, I sent some lower rank demon slayers, however I haven't gotten any further intel regarding the disappearances, I trust you in partaking this mission." Kagaya smiles, "Of course Master! I'd be delighted to take that demon down flamboyantly!" Tengen smirks, Kagaya lightly laughs before beginning again, "Obanai, Mitsuri-- You guys are being recruited in to help some demon slayers on Azabudai, Minato District, a lower moon has been spotted in the nearby mountains." Kagaya smiles "Of course Master!" Obanai and Mitsuri say in sync, "Very well, you're dismissed." Kagaya announces as Sanemi, Giyu and Shinobu stay behind.

"Please sit up here." Kagaya requests as he pointed out in front of him, the three nodded before they sat where Kagaya had told them to. "You three, you've been overworking yourselves, so I'm going to give you guys some time off, I need you guys to take care of yourselves, it isn't healthy overworking your body, please rest." Kagaya smiles, "Yes Master." Th three say in unison, "You're dismissed." Kagaya says as his children help him up. Giyu was the first to leave, he didn't want to be there stuck with Shinobu.

<< Time skip brought to you by Nezuko >>

Giyu arrived at his estate he opened the Soji door stepping in before closing it again, "I should shower." Giyu thought aloud. He made his way over to his bathroom, he grabbed a towel and folded it neatly on the counter, he turned the water on and waited for it to get warmer, once it did he turned it to shower mode (if that makes sense lmao) he undressed and took a brief moment to look at his arms.

He's been clean for a few months not doing anything to himself other than the whole overworking himself, Giyu snapped himself out of his thoughts and hopped in the shower. He relaxed as the water hit his body he let his body soak for a few minutes before he tipped his head back and let his hair soak, (he took out his ponytail dw) he grabbed his shampoo and began to massage his scalp letting it soak in, after a few minutes he washed his hair out scrubbing any shampoo residue. Then he grabbed the conditioner and lathered it at the bottom of  his hair, this made it easier for his fingers to brush through.