Conference Room

SMUT YOU WHORES

Silly Manga coloring of mine 😻^

It was a normal day jn the office. Multiple sounds of keys being pressed, call after call. Giyu grew tired as the day continued, people came into his office, asking questions, he was quick to answer, redirecting them to his ability. Eventually. He heard a ding on his phone, Giyu looked at the message, it was his boss, Sanemi Shinazugawa. "A conference meeting will be issued at 3:30 PM. Be sure to be there." He sent to the company's group chat, everyone in the building saw it.

Time went by agonizingly slow. The clock ticking away as a reminder for the meeting that would be happening in a couple hours. The clock filled the room with an ambiance. Giyu sighed as he continued to write his document, replying to his e-mails. He checked the time "2:18 PM." The computer read, He sighed heavily, running his fingers through his hair, he took a deep breath before continuing with his document. Eventually, the time neared, it was 3:27, Giyu quickly shut his computers off.

It was likely the meeting was going to last until the end of everyone's day. Maybe 5:15 PM at most. He shoved his keys in his pocket, cracking his knuckles before heading to the conference room. He peered inside the room, only Sanemi in the room, Giyu prepared himself for the long meeting. He opened the door, bowing his head to Sanemi, Sanemi was quick to return the gesture, one after another, people quickly began to fill the room, sitting in their seats.

Sanemi took a breath before standing up, "Evening." Sanemi started, most of the room returning the greeting. "I commenced this meeting for what we need to improve on. And promotions, I've noticed you're all doing pretty well on your assignments. Especially a few of you. You've all been working excellently. So, I'd like to promote you. You're all going to be getting a 4% raise." Sanemi announced, the room stayed quiet, but they were glad he was noticing their work. "However, I've also noted that some of you guys aren't replying to e-mails and aren't submitting projects. For a company like this, that's extremely important." Sanemi said sternly.

They nodded, after a while. Sanemi had finished with his lecture, dismissing them. One-by-one, they left the room, when Giyu was about to leave, Sanemi called his name "Giyu," he said, "Hm?" Giyu asked, looking over at him. "I'd like you to stay back for a bit, please." Sanemi said as he gathered his things, "Of course, sir." Giyu complied. staying behind as the rest left.

"No need to be formal, after-all, I am your boyfriend." Sanemi grinned "I'm aware. People were around is all." Giyu sighed, yeah, they've been together for a few months, almost a year to be fair, they've only ever kissed, and the occasional make out. "I'm upping your raise more than the others too by the way. You're doing the most work out of everyone in the conference room." Sanemi said "Don't you think that's a bit based?" Giyu asked "Maybe a bit. But, you're over working yourself too." Sanemi said, as Giyu sat back down.

Sanemi turned his chair around, the blinds were closed, and the door had been locked, Giyu gave him a questioning look, Sanemi didn't answer him, connecting their lips, Giyu was quick to kiss back, moving his body up a bit, chasing Sanemi a bit as he pulled away. Sanemi smirked a bit, connecting their lips again; this time, Giyu wrapped his arms around his neck, he hummed as Sanemi deepened the kiss.