Aphrodisiac-

<< Warning!! Cussing, smut, grammatical errors >>

A/N: This was from my other story, I made it in the middle of the night one time and I just came across it again, so I was like yk wt let's do it

"Kochou!" Shinazugawa yelled down the hall, "Ne, Shinazugawa?" Shinobu said cheerfully, "You gave Tomioka the wrong medication! He came to my estate begging for my dick!" Sanemi blushed, "Oh my! Thats quite rare! But you have to do it, unless you want him to be in pain for a long time!" Shinobu giggled, "God damn it!" Sanemi yelled, "Just give me the right medication!" Sanemi demanded, Shinobu giggled once more, before heading back to the room, a couple seconds later she came out, "Here ya go!" Shinobu said cheerfully, "Bye." Sanemi plainly said, as he turned on his heels, and walked away.

<< Time skip brought to you by Yoriichi's mom >>

"I'm back shit head!" Sanemi yelled down to Giyu, "S-Shinazug-gawa!~" Giyu moaned, as he fell into Sanemi's arms, "Get the hell off of me!" Sanemi protested. "Mhn!! But Shinazugawa!!" Giyu pleaded, as his panting got worse, "Tch! Go shower idiot!" Sanemi demanded. Giyu got up at the speed of light, and went to the bathroom, 'Fucking dumbass." Sanemi thought. (Sanemi showered prior to this) As Giyu got out, he wrapped his towel around his waist, his hair down to his collarbone, his chest exposed, his blush still there, "I'm done!" Giyu announced, Sanemi walked towards him, "You ready shit head?~" Sanemi whispered into Giyu's ear, "Mhmn" Giyu hummed, "Fucking slut" Sanemi said as he kissed Giyu, Giyu didn't hesitate to kiss him back, As Giyu leaned into the kiss, Sanemi bit his lower lip, making Giyu gasp Sanemi took the opportunity and slid his tongue into Giyu's mouth. "Mhn..~" Giyu moaned, it was low one. A few seconds later, Sanemi released their sloppy kiss, a string of saliva breaking as Sanemi smiled, Giyu was a blushing mess, as he took Sanemi into another kiss, it was full of lust, he held it for a couple seconds. before letting go, Sanemi kissed him again this time biting Giyu's bottom lip, with no hesitation Giyu opened his mouth slightly, enough for Sanemi to slide his tongue in, Giyu wrapped his arms around Sanemi's neck trying to deepen the kiss, which worked, Giyu hummed once more, Sanemi wouldn't let Giyu breath as he explored every inch of his mouth, their tongues dancing, Soon Sanemi sed their mouths with a slippery smack from their mouths, Sanemi felt something touch him, "Hard already? Fucking whore.~" Sanemi whispered into his ear, getting a slight gasp from the ravenette, Sanemi started to kiss the ravenettes neck, as Giyu hummed to the touch of Sanemi's mouth on him. Sanemi bit Giyu's collar-bone, "Mhn!~" Giyu moaned, "Heh, like it there huh?" Sanemi smirked, as he kissed and sucked on that one spot. "Ah- Mnm~" Giyu moaned once more, Sanemi made his way down to Giyu's nipples, as he kissed the males nipples. Playing with the other one, he twisted, and pinched it. "Ugh~ fu~" Giyu moaned.

Sanemi carried Giyu to his room, dropping him on his western styled bed, as he pushed the ravenette down on his back, "Are you sure about this? Giyu?~" Sanemi asked, "Sh-Sanem-mi...Please~" Giyu panted, "Please what Giyu?~ Use your words.." Sanemi teased, "P-Please! Just do it!" Giyu pleaded, "Fine, you asked for it you slut~" Sanemi whispered once more into Giyu's ear. Sanemi placed his two fingers to Giyu's mouth, to which he got the hint and started to suck on Sanemi's fingers, he twirled his tongue and sucked on Sanemi's fingers, about 1 minute had passed as Sanemi pulled his fingers out of Giyu, and gave him a look of consent, Giyu nodded in response, as Sanemi took off Giyu's towel as Giyu's duck sprung up, "You're so hard just by me kissing you?~" Sanemi teased again. A couple seconds went by and Sanemi slid his finger into Giyu, "Ep-!" Giyu jolted at the feeling of Sanem's fingers inside of him, "Hah~ It hurts-" Giyu claimed, Sanemi looked up and stopped thrusting his finger inside the latter, as he kissed Giyu, Giyu leaned into the kiss, and Sanemi continued to thrust inside of him, occasionally pumping Giyu's dick, "AH~! Ugh~! F-Fuck~!" Giyu moaned, Giyu's pain slowly turned into pleasure "F-Faster!" Giyu demanded, to which Sanemi obliged, and went faster, "Ugh~ mhn~ Yes~ Oh right there~ AH~! YES~" Giyu moaned as Sanemi hit his prostate, Giyu's back arched in response, "FUCK~! AHG~ RIGHT THERE PELASE~! MNH~!" Giyu moaned louder. Sanemi abused this spot before taking his fingers out of Giyu's hole.