Desperate Revenge

<< gore-ish??? Angst 🤑 r4pe-ish, fluff >>

A/N: My inactive ass needs to stop being so inactive, my fault 😭 please forgive me if this is bad too,,,
Also, this will be based off of a K-drama I watched called "The Glory" it's hella good
Also, i'd like to state that for the sake of this oneshot, Sanemis family (excluding Shizu) are overseas

<< 3rd person POV >>

Sanemi was dragged inside the schools gym, by his bullies, Jeyong Sang, and Hyū Beyonj. The two males shoved him down, as a couple girls looked over. One of them, Mitsuki Lang smiled maliciously, her eyes darkening as she stood up, walking closer to the defenseless boy, she waved the other over Furi Yeong, "I've been waiting for my curling iron to heat up. You wouldn't mind seeing if it's hot enough, would you?" She asked as her smile grew wider, "Why—why're you doing this?" Sanemi asked in a desperate voice.

She laughed "Why does everyone ask that?" Mitsuki asked "Because, nobody will protect you, Shinazugawa. Not the police, not the school, not even your parents." Mitsuki continued as Furi brought over the curling iron. She pulled up Sanemis sleeve, pressing the iron against his skin, immediately, Sanemi screamed, his voice echoing throughout the gym, tears streaming down his face as Furi did it once more, his skin sizzled against the curling iron, "Hey, Jeyong, shut him up for us, will you?" Mitsuki said, Jeyong smiled, pressing his lips against Sanemis as he continued to cry, Mitsuki sat back down, as Furi began to work on her hair.

Sanemis desperate pleas for help were ignored. The bullies soon left, Sanemi pulled his sleeves down—collecting himself before going to class.

The kids continued to burn him. His arms and legs were covered in red scars, he went to the nurse after a bit of time. "May I get some Hydrogen peroxide, please?" Sanemi asks "What for?" The nurse asks, "I have a few stains on my uniform. I'd like to clean it." Sanemi lies,  the nurse observed the teenager in front of her, she decides to check up on him, pulling up his sleeves, her eyes widen as she sees the newly made burns on his skin.

"I'd like to know the names of the culprits..this isn't my first time seeing these wounds.." The nurse says, Mitsukis phone rings, she turned around "It was me." She smiled knowing that there's no one who's going to do anything.

Sanemi returns home, the bullies are waiting for his arrival, sitting in his house. He stepped in, as the bullies began to speak, Jeyong shook a piggy bank "Seems like quite a lot of money you have saved up." He snickers as he hands it over to Mitsuki, she shakes it in front of Sanemi, as he asks for it back. Her eyes darken again, her smile growing wide as she hands it Furi "Well, we'll be paying for our snacks and drinks with this money." She giggled—Sanemi asks for it back once more, Mitsuki orders Sanemi to dance kicking a hand iron in front of him.
Sanemi only stares at her "Hey.. I never noticed—but, your legs, they're looking pretty today." She says.

A pained scream can be heard throughout the mostly empty apartment complex. They continuously burn his legs, stopping when they had their fun.

Sanemi heads to the nurse the next morning—however, she had quit. Sanemi stares for a bit of time, before heading to the rooftop, he felt cimmerian, empty. He stands at the ledge, unable to do anything, helplessly crying as he steps away, he lays in the cold, gripping at the snow beneath him. He began to rub the snow on his scars. He continues to cry, laying in the cold snow to suppress the pain of the burns.

Mitsuki gets an incoming call as she's snowboarding, she finds that Sanemi has dropped out and submitted out a form for his reasoning. "He listed out names for his drop-out." Mitsuki said angered with his actions.
Sanemis homeroom teacher calls Sanemi back to school, asking him to change the reasoning for his drop-out. He relentlessly showed the teacher his burn marks, "You're not doing anything about this.." Sanemi states "You're lying, you're walking perfectly fine, you don't have any broken bones do you?" He replied "So stop playing victim." He finished, Sanemi began to speak again.