The Party

Anyways! Idea from: Callmepinky1 << Smut, drinking, Cringe‼️ >>

<< Smut, drinking, Cringe‼️ >>

Just for some information before we start: Everyone has been aged up a bit. Like Shinobu, Mitsuri etc.

*MODERN AU (Again 😰)*

Obanai Iguro, a 21 year old college student invited his friends over for a party, considering  the schools schedule, it wouldn't really affect them. He lived with his roommate: Sanemi Shinazugawa, whom was yes, hot-tempered. Despite this, they seemed to get along rather well.

Obanai sent out the invitations, sighing heavily when he finished. He decided to start making drinks for everyone. Making sure there wasn't very much alcohol in them, just a bit. He laid out a few games, making some none-alcoholic drinks for those who don't want to drink.

He waited for the time to pass, finally informing Sanemi of his plans, "Shinazugawa?" Obanai started, "Hm?" Sanemi gave a questioning hum in response, "I sent out some invitations for a party." He finished, Sanemis eyes widened "What?!" Sanemi asked "I sent out-." Obanai repeated "No no. I heard you, but you never asked if that was okay with ME." Sanemi cut him off. "I know i'm sorry." Obanai apologized "But almost everyone I invited are coming." Obanai said as Sanemi got more pissed off than he already was.

Despite that, Sanemi only sighed, letting it go. Shooing Obanai out so he could change. Obanai nodded—quickly making his way out of the short-tempered males room.
Sanemi contemplated an outfit. It took some time before he finally decided to wear a somewhat decent outfit, he threw on black ripped jeans, with a grey T-shirt. He put on a black jacket before heading to the bathroom. He combed his hair, brushing his teeth. He put on some deodorant before walking out. He huffed as he sat on the couch, "Why're you throwing this party anyways?" Sanemi asked as he scrolled through his phone. "Well. Because we're nearing the end of the year, I thought that the most reasonable way to celebrate was by a party, plus it's Friday, so why not?" Obanai replied as he finished preparing.

"..I guess that makes a bit of sense. Still should've told me. What time should they be here again?" Sanemi asked, "Stop asking so many damn questions." Obanai replied before he looked at the invitations he sent out "Around 6:30." Obanai finished, Sanemi glanced up at the time on the top of his phone, "Shit we still have a bit of time left." Sanemi stated standing up, he made his way to the kitchen, making himself a snack to eat, when he finished, he sat back in the couch. Finishing his snack quickly. "There's not much alcohol in the drinks right?" Sanemi asked getting a hum in response.

"But I'm sure Uzui will bring more, let's just hope, hope that he doesn't bring much. And that we don't have any vomit to pick up." Obanai sighed, Sanemi nodding in agreement. Their party's usually have everyone wasted, they're extreme to say the least.

<< Time skip brought to you by Erens leg>>

A knock was heard at the door, followed by a couple more. "I'm coming Jesus." Sanemi said rolling his eyes, he opened the door, to be greeted by Shinobu "Hello, Shinazugawa." She smiled stepping in, Kanae following her, Sanemi smiled as he saw her. He closed the door behind them, keeping the door unlocked.