Tear You Apart

CW: hate-fucking, blow job, degrading, sadism, hair pulling, humiliation?? might forget to add some bcs i can't think

Sanemi hated everything about Giyu, he hated how calm he is, how easily he can ignore others, he hates how he just walks away when he's being talked to. He hates how stuck-up he is.

-

After a hashira meeting, Giyu was first to leave, Sanemi scoffed, rolling his eyes before following after him. "Tomioka." Sanemi called out, his voice abrasive, Giyu's feet stopped for a second before continuing with their steady pace. "I'm talking to you—you prick." Sanemi called out once more, irritated with Giyu's actions. Giyu sighed, turning his head as he stopped, humming as a response. "Stop acting like you're so above us asshole! Give me a proper response." Sanemi said earning a deep breath from the other "Yes, Shinazugawa?" Giyu replied, annoyance laced in his tone.

Sanemis teeth gritted, stepping closer watching as Giyu stood unamused by his actions. Suddenly, Sanemi grabbed Giyu by his haori, their faces inches close to each other "Listen here dick head. You're not as good as you think. I'll fucking tear you apart if you try some bullshit attitude with me again. You hear me?" Sanemi said his voice harsh. "Yet you're holding me by my clothes." Giyu simply replied, putting his hand on Sanemis wrists, he then pushed his hands off of him, fixing his haori before bowing and walking away.

"That damn asshole.." Sanemi thought to himself, veins popping on his neck and forehead.

Giyu made his way back to his estate, sitting on the floor of his empty place, a few shelves making up for it—he didn't really care, he didn't see a point in decorating considering how much work he has to do at night.

Sanemi approached Giyu on multiple occasions, their interactions always ending the same, Sanemi always getting pushed away from Giyu.

And eventually, Sanemi went up to Giyu once more, pulling on his ponytail, Giyu hissed, turning his entire body around, his eyebrows slightly furrowed, and with the same thing to say as usual, Sanemi grabbed Giyu's collar again. But this time, it was different. In a quick motion, Sanemi connected their lips, Giyu's eyes widened—he didn't know how to react—so, he let it happen, slowly leaning into the kiss, Sanemi pulled away, a bit taken aback by his own actions.

They both stood there in a moment of confusion and shock.

This continued to happen for days, and eventually, Giyu found himself at Sanemis estate, their bodies warm, his chest heaved as he bit his lip, suppressing as much sounds as he could. Sanemi was going agonizingly slow. Giyu's face was flushed a light pink, his back hurt, his chest flush with the futon beneath him. His hair messy displayed just behind his shoulders. His ass propped up so Sanemi could easily slide in.

Giyu let out a moan when Sanemi began to go faster, and then faster—hitting him in a spot that felt too good, "Shinazugawa—" another moan tore through him, "Fucking look at you. What happened to being so above me, hm?" Sanemi asked, his hand moving from Giyu's waist to his hair, pulling it back. "I never—said that." Giyu said getting interrupted by a few whimpers. "Look at how messed up you are." Sanemi said, forcing Giyu to look at himself , Giyu's eyebrows were furrowed, his jaw locked as he refused to make any noise.

Sanemi only picked up the pace. Hitting Giyu's prostate, Giyu's legs shook his eyes glazed over in a hue. As if he was slowly falling apart. Giyu's eyes fluttered a few times. He felt Sanemi place his hand on his chin, placing his thumb on his bottom lip. Quickly, he opened Giyu's mouth, a moan quick to fill the room—hearing himself, Giyu's blush deepened, his head spun, "Sanemi.." He said, his head fell back forward onto the pillow below him, Sanemi letting loose of his hair.

Sanemis hand went back to Giyu's waist, thrusting harshly, Giyu moaned once more, subconsciously pushing against Sanemis length, allowing him to slide deeper. Sanemi grinned at this "Desperate? What a fucking whore." Sanemi said getting a whine from the other. Giyu's mouth fell open, short gasps leaving his mouth, his eyebrows furrowed more before he moaned again, cumming on the futon below him. Giyu whimpered his mind blanking again, he didn't know what was happening, he doesnt know how he had gotten to this point.

Was he complaining?

No.

Sanemi continued with his actions, hitting Giyu's prostate once more, he could feel Sanemi in his gut, or—that's what it felt like. "Sh-shit.." Giyu said quietly, his face a deep red, his lips dry and his hair messy. Sanemi slid out a bit before quickly slamming back into Giyu, sending him forward a bit. Tears began to form in Giyu's eyes, all Giyu could do was moan mindlessly, Sanemi continued to degrade Giyu, forcing Giyu to look at how fucked up he looked in the mirror, "Look at you. So fucking torn apart, I fucked you 'til you couldn't think." Sanemi said in a small hum, his voice teasing.

Giyu whined as a response, tears slowly falling down his face, his eyes glazed over again, Sanemi pulled Giyu up, placing him on his lap, making Giyu watch as he rode the person he so "hated" Sanemi thrusted his hips up, guiding Giyu's as well, his head flew back—another moan tore through him.

Sanemis smirk grew wider, he put his hand around Giyus dick, slowly pumping it up and down. Giyus eyes widened, his hand flying down to Sanemis wrist, but he didn't move it, "Enjoying it? You like what's going on? Maybe I should have you fucked mindlessly all the time, Don't you think? You fucking slut." Sanemi said in a cunty tone, biting down on the nape of Giyus already covered neck. Giyu whimpered at Sanemis words, his other hand covering his mouth. "Don't cover your mouth. Let everyone hear how much you love my dick." Sanemi whispered, taking Giyus hand off his mouth, Sanemi continued with his actions, Giyu felt as with every thrust Sanemi was only going deeper.

Moans were quick to fill the room. Eventually, Sanemi grunted, groaning as he then cummed, he stayed still for a second, pushing Giyu back onto his chest before slowly pulling out, grinning as his own cum leaked out of Giyu's ass. Giyu fell onto the messy futon, his hair damp and stuck to his forehead, his chest heaving—he tried to control his breathing, and eventually, fell asleep.
-
This happened every other week. Giyu would find himself on his knees, sucking off the man whom so despised him. As much as Giyu tried to deny it, he didn't really mind what was happening, just as long as no one found out.

WC: 1154

A/N: Emmm I hope you liked the smut :333 i'm no good at smut anymore 💔💔 i was reading on tumblr and ao3 and they both gave me ideas, so like yay !!! This was kinda rushed??? But hope you liked it anyways :3

Spelling mistakes bcs wattpad wont let me fix them