Youre mine. You always will be

<< Blood/ gore, angst, SA/wrape (spelt wrong on purpose) >>

Yandere Sanemi 🤗

Giyu, a college student who may or may not be struggling financially after his sisters passing, it affected him greatly, but he pushed on, recently; there's been a few people going missing, it piqued Giyu's interest but, he didn't want to get involved.

When the next class ended, he grabbed his bag, heading to the cafeteria (for all i've seen/heard depending on where you live, they're all built differently so some things may not apply, sorry). He grabbed some food from his bag, getting a drink from one of the places there. He was joined by his good friend, Sabito. "Heya Giyu!" Sabito smiled "Hey." Giyu replied as he took a sip from his drinks, "How eas your last class?" Sabito asked, "Fine, it went the same as always, i'm surprised my computer didn't die." He replied "Likewise, what class do you have next?" He asked again, "You should know my schedule by now. My next class is at 6:30 PM, so I have a couple hours before going into an hourly class schedule." Giyu answered "And, that gives me time to shower and everything whilst i'm waiting." He finished "Must be nice; my next class is at 4:15, I don't know why I decided to put in such early times." He groaned "Definitely shouldn't have put 6:45 AM as one of my classes.." He said.

Giyu laughed lightly, "I'd regret it too, I know other people made the same mistake, especially because they had just graduated High school. Early classes aren't my forte, nor is waking up early." He said, flicking Sabitos head "Ow!" Is all he got in response "Go eat, you'll regret it if you don't." Giyu said "My professor will probably let me eat in class." Sabito replied "It doesn't matter, you probably haven't eaten since breakfast." Giyu countered "Fine.." Sabito replied getting up, he went up to one of the places, coming back with food in hand.

He sat down, quickly eating. "Jesus, you starving yourself or something?" Giyu joked Sabito laughed in response, shaking his head.

Sanemi watched as they talked, his jealousy rising, he watched as Giyu laughed with Sabito, when lunch ended, Sanemi approached Sabito "Hey." Sanemi greeted, startling Sabito, "Hey!" Sabito replied with his usual smile. "Can I talk to you? Privately." Sanemi said, "Oh—uhh, sure!" Sabito replied "Lead the way." Sabito smiled as Sanemi obliged.

He lead him to a secluded area behind the building, he knew no one went there, and there wasn't any camera either, "So, what did you want to talk about?" Sabito asked Sanemi began to talk, slowly, he reached into his pocket, he pounced. Thrusting the knife into his stomach, Sabito groaned in pain, trying to fight Sanemi, he retracted the knife, his hand rising, quickly going down once more, gush after gush, thrust after thrust. He finished. There lay Sabito, his body fighting for life's But, Sanemi wasn't done. He took the blade, slowly gliding it across his neck, He took a look at his arms, luckily, he was wearing short sleeves.

He took the blade, slicing his skin, 1,2,3,4,5.. he counted, once he finished, he quickly undressed, switching his clothes, he threw his bloody clothes in his bag, wiping his face with them. He headed to his dorm, he went to the laundry room, throwing a load in the washer, he did the dishes, hiding the fact he'd just killed someone.

He took a shower, the dried blood now streaming down the drain with every wash of soap.

Days went by and Giyu became worried for his friends safety, he went to his room, knocking on the door, his roommate answered "Heh, is Sabito there?" Giyu asked, the girl called his name, again, and then again, "No, i'm sorry, he might be in one of his classes though!" The blue eyes girl spoke, smiling at him, Giyu nodded, thanking her. She then closed the door, she began to worry "He hasn't been here for days.." Makomo worried, she decided to leave it aside, assuming everything but the worst.

Sanemi messaged Masachika (i forgot if that's how it's spelt 😭😭) "Wanna hang out today? Usual spot" he sent, Masachika read the message over, "Sure thing!" He replied smiling at the message, "What time?" He sent again, "Uh maybe 5?" Sanemi replied "Oh. I'll be busy with family, i'm sorry," Masachika replied, Sanemi groaned at the message "It's good, no worries," he replied before closing his phone.

<< Time skip brought to you by Hanges eye >>

Days went by, the more people began to talk to Giyu the more Sanemi had to kill, he met up with Shinobu, an easy target. When he led her to a secluded area, he quickly tackled her, thrusting the knife through her neck, she tried to scream, only to be cut off with the sound of metal against her teeth, slowly, Sanemi glided the knife across her face, her eyes widened, tears forming, Sanemi smiled at the sight, thrusting his knife through her stomach.

When he finished, he slowly began to bury her body, he found a few dead animals, burying them on top her her. He changed before repeating the process of cleaning once again.

Victim after victim. Giyu was finally alone, Sanemi approached Giyu, inviting him to his dorm, hesitantly, Giyu agreed. Sanemi flashed him a soft smile, (mf acting as if he didn't js kill two people dear to him..) Sanemi made Giyu some food, handing it to him, Giyu thanked him, after a while, Giyu's eyes fell heavy, Sanemi smirked when Giyu's head hit the table, Sanemi took him to his room.

Carefully, he tied Giyu to his bed, playing with his hair as he lay there, asleep.

Sanemi hummed lightly, seeing as Giyu shifted. He opened his eyes, they quickly looked into Sanemis "What's wrong dear?~" Sanemi hummed, "What're you doing?" Giyu asked, his voice a bit shaken. "Don't worry about that now darling. You're all mine now." Sanemi said smiling maliciously at the other.

( i'm so sorry for what's abt to happen..)

Carefully, Sanemi pressed his lips against Giyu's, Giyu tried to pull away, his hand bound behind his back, he felt tears form in his eyes as Sanemi continued.

<< Time skip >>
Giyu lay there, naked, his eyes puffy as tears continued to fall from his eyes. Sanemi had left by then, Giyu quickly got dressed rushing to his dorm, he started the shower, rubbing his skin raw, he sobbed as he tried to forget Sanemis touch. Someone he knew for years, someone he's been friends with for so long, not only bounded him, but took advantage of his body.

Giyu continued with his life for years. He couldn't take it anymore. He approached a bridge, his thoughts running wild, he found out about Sabitos and Shinobus death. But, no one knew the culprit; Giyu felt hot tears fall from his eyes, he took a step closer to the edge, cars flying by, he took a deep breath, stepping over the railing, he took his shoes off. Then, he fell, second after second, the world seemed to have slowed down.

Splat. He lay there, his body fighting for life, he took his final breath. His eyes glazing over, he was gone.

Word count: 1312

A/N; I'm sorry for anyone who has experienced SA/ abuse, or even R@pe. I hope you're doing much better now. I hope you're able to move on and become stronger from such events. I know it's hard, but I believe in you. Please, never let anyone change how you see yourself or how you feel about yourself. Because you're important, not only to me, but, to many others as well. Just know you mean so much, my love. I'm proud of you for fighting forward.

 I'm proud of you for fighting forward