Impatiant Brat

<< Smut, uncensored, cussing >>

A/N: I haven't written smut in a hot minute so yeah. I got bored tbh and decided to write smut. So sorry if it low key sucks 😭👍

*Modern AU*

Giyu sat on his bed, waiting for his lover to get back from work. Giyu got up feeling as if time slowed down, he walked to the bathroom, as he began to take his clothes off, starting the shower. He sighed as it became warm, he was starving for Sanemis touch. Waiting patiently for him to come home. He washed his hair scrubbing the shampoo in his scalp, flipping his bangs back as he did so. He let it sit before washing it out.

He grabbed the conditioner as he lathered it on the ends of his hair. He let that sit too, before washing it out. He washed his body before standing there; enjoying the warmth of the water, some time passed before he finally decided to step out.
He dried himself off, grabbing one of Sanemis shirts smiling slightly as it covered his body. It went down to his waist just barely covering his dick. Giyu grabbed some boxers slipping them on before walking out to the living room.

Giyu turned on the TV clicking on YouTube, he sighed before he clicked on a true crime video. Listening as the [said] murder took place. True crime always peaked his interest, finding it interesting.

Some time had passed and Giyu checked his phone, "6:31 PM" His phone read. Giyu sighed deeply—clicking on Sanemi number "Nemi, when are you going to be back??" He messaged, quickly turning his phone off.

It took some time before he finally got a response, "In like an hour. Traffics being a bitch." Sanemi replied turning his phone off to focus on the crowded road. The response drove Giyu insane, he wanted Sanemi, he wanted him now. He yearned for him, wanted his touch. He wanted that familiar feeling of love back.

Giyu waited patiently, as lewd thoughts began to flood his mind Giyu groaned in annoyance, as time slowed down again, he heard his phone chime again, snapping him out of thought. He looked at his phone to see it was from Sanemi, "I'm back on the road, I should be there soon" Sanemi messaged, turning his phone off once more. "Okay" Giyu replied smiling slightly.

<< Time skip brought to you by my sanity >>

When Sanemi arrived home, muffled moans greeted his ears. Curiosity getting the best of him, as he set his things down as he walked towards the source of sound.

Sanemi opened the door, seeing Giyu covering his mouth as he stroked his cock. He spotted Sanemi glancing at him, he removed his hand from his mouth "Mng...You're back." Giyu stated biting his lip. "What are you doing?" Sanemi asked as blush crept up on his face, "What does it look like, Sanemi? I was getting impatient.." Giyu replied as he stopped.

"Missed me that much?" Sanemi asked, as Giyu stood up, "I did." Giyu replied as he walked towards Sanemi, Giyu pulled him down, kissing him. Sanemi kissed back as he began to move towards the wall, pressing his lover against it.

Sanemi pushed his knee in between Giyu's legs, rubbing his crotch between his now clothed legs, Giyu let out a muffled moan as he pushed his hips down, rubbing against his lovers knee, "Hnng~" Giyu let out as he moved his hips to rub against Sanemis knee again. Sanemi pressed harder against him, Giyu tried to pull away from Sanemi. Trying to catch his breath, when he did, he rested his head on the wall behind him. Sanemi took the opportunity and went for his neck. He kissed his neck before sucking on it. He began to suck on his adam's apple, Giyu's hand flew to his mouth muffling his moans.

Sanemi slid his hands down under Giyu's boxers, touching the tip of his dick, getting a startled yelp in return, "Mnn!~ Sanemi..." Giyu said getting a content hum in response. Giyu moaned again as Sanemi began to pump Giyu's dick, "Ah- can you- ah- stop teasing me?~" Giyu said in between moans, "Isn't this what you wanted?" Sanemi replied as he kissed the hickey he left.