Happy Birthday!

<< Fluff and cussing (not that it matters) Alcohol use >>

"Okay! So as you might know! Today is Tomioka's birthday!" Mitsuri said gleefully, "It is?" Obanai asked "Mhm! His 22nd birthday!" Mitsuri smiled, "My my! I can't believe that his birthday is today, it seems like we don't know very much about him now do we?" Shinobu said a bit angry her best friend never told her about his birthday.

"I guess we never knew about our not too flashy, but flashy friend!" Tengen said a little disappointed too. "So! What should we do, Mitsuri?" Shinobu asked, "Well, I was thinking...throw him a birthday party!" Mitsuri cheered, waving her hands in excitement. "Hm. I don't see why that would hurt!" Shinobu and Tengen agreed.

"Iguro, Shinazugawa, Tokito?" Mitsuri asked, "Hm. I guess." Obanai agreed "Sure." Sanemi agreed, finally having an excuse to see his boyfriend without seeming suspicious. Mitsuri smiled happily as she turned her attention to Muichiro, "Tokito?" Mitsuri asked "Huh?" Muichiro replied looking over at taller female in front of him. "Are you going to Tomiokas birthday?" She repeated "Who?" He asked "Giyu" She replied with a slight sigh. "Oh...sure." He answered laying down.

Mitsuri smiled brightly, "Where's Rengoku and Himejima?" Mitsuri asked looking around, "I'm not too sure, I think Himejima went to the kitchen and Rengoku? I don't know." Shinobu answered, looking around. "Rengoku! Himejima!" Sanemi yelled, as heavy footsteps echoed through the estate.

"Yes?" Kyojuro asked peeking his head out of the corner of the hall, "Are you going to Tomiokas birthday?" Tengen asked "Yes!" Rengoku replied happily "What about you, Himejima?" Kyojuro asked looking in the kitchen "Sure." He replied. "You're in the kitchen my friend!" Kyojuro pointed out, "Oh, thank you." Gyomei replied as he followed the sounds of Kyojuro's footsteps.

When they walked back into the living room, they [Kyojuro] sat down. "So what's the plan?" Shinobu asked, looking at her "Well, of course because Tomioka isn't here, it's a surprise party!" Mitsuri said ecstatic. "We're going to make one of the most flamboyant parties of all time!" Tengen announced a big smile on his face. "Mhm!" Mitsuri replied clasping her hands to her chest. "So, like any normal birthday party, we of course have to decorate!" Mitsuri smiled, "Well then, what are we waiting for?" Tengen asked as he quickly stood up.

Mitsuri, Kyojuro and Shinobu quickly stood up too. Obanai, following as he saw Mitsuri stand up following the rest, pulling Sanemi with him.

< <Timeskip brought to you by Rengokus eye>>

When they opened the door to Giyu's house, unannounced which—yes, was very invasive. Since they knew Giyu was out, they walked in, decorations in a few boxes, "Wow...Tomiokas estate isn't very decorated!" Mitsuri commented a little taken aback, "Yeah. He doesn't even decorate, seriously. How does he survive like this?" Sanemi replied "Not even a fucking couch." He finished as he leaned against a wall. "Let's hope he at least has some food, and of course clothes!" Rengoku replied, as he stood in the hall.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's make this party flashy!" Tengen said as opened a couple boxes, he took out some paper, cutting them up to a specific design as the others joined him not too long after.

Decorations soon began to fill the once gloomy estate to a more bright but calm estate, setting up a little juice station (Juice and alcohol). A arch made out of balloons, shades of blue, black and gold. Vines in a couple corners with lights intertwined between them. Setting a nice light in each of the corners. The island, which luckily was big enough to have a snack bar, was set in place, various foods covered them, such as: Dango, Mochi, Onigiri, Manju, Dorayaki, Senbei, etc.

A tiny sitting area was set in the assumed living room. Two comfy couches and a coffee table were set, matching the style of the Water estate. A cute sign labeled "Happy Birthday, Tomioka!" Was hung across the room, as Mitsuri and Shinobu made the cake, a two tier cake, considering their diet, and their two fellow hashira whom seemed to love food. Dark blue frosting with white drizzle, a few designs before they set it on a stand (i forgot what it's called tbh). Letting it sit.
They shut off the lights, waiting for Giyu's arrival.

It took some time before Giyu returned, he opened his estate doors, only to be met  with the other hashiras, turning on the lights "Happy birthday, Tomioka!" They all shouted, Giyu, a little taken aback at first blinked a couple times, before realizing what they said, he smiled slightly "Thank you.." He thanked as his smile grew wider. "You should smile more!" Shinobu stated as she looked up at her friend.

Giyu nodded, "Thank you." He repeated as he took a look around, seeing the decorations that covered his house. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's have fun!" Rengoku stated as he patted Giyu's back.

They all hung out, before deciding to play a few games, seeing as Muichiro as dozing off, "Any suggestions?" Shinobu asked "Hmm...what about truth or dare?" Obanai suggested, "Ouh! Sure! Anyone else?" Mitsuri agreed, they all agreed, before sitting on the couch. "Who wants to go first?" Tengen asked "I will!" Kyojuro said enthusiastically. "Hm. Iguro, truth or dare!" Kyojuro said looking at the masked male. "Truth." Obanai replied "Do you really only eat small portions of food?" Kyojuro asked, "Yeah." Obanai replied, "How small?" He continued, "That wasn't the question." Obanai stated as he sighed heavily.

Kyojuro frowned at the reply, hoping to get more intel, unfortunately; he didn't. He looked back at the others as he saw Obanai scanning the others, "Uhm...Kochō, truth or dare?" He asked, "Dare!" Shinobu replied with a sincere smile. "Take 5 whole glasses of beer." Obanai responded, "Bet." Shinobu said grinning as she stood up. "Wait! Isn't she 18?" Sanemi asked "Yeah?" Obanai answered looking at his friend, "You have to be twenty though." Sanemi pointed out, "Oh don't be a party pooper, just for tonight?" Obanai answered as Sanemi sighed before nodding. Shinobu walked back, a couple beer bottles in hand.

She opened one placing it against her lips before she began to drink it, cringing at the taste, she finished the first one quickly, moving on to the next one, finishing it a little slower than the last time. She moved onto the last one, taking her time this time, she finished after a few minutes, setting it down "It tastes to gross." She commented frowning at the smell.

She sighed before looking around, she giggled "Tomioka!" She announced "Uhm..yeah" Giyu replied "Truth or dare?" She asked "Dare?" Giyu answered, she smiled maliciously, "I dare you to kiss Shinazugawa!" She said, catching him off guard, "Wha- What?" Giyu said as blush covered his cheeks, noticeable on his pale skin, "Kiss Shinazugawa!" Shinobu repeated, "But-" Giyu started "Or are you too scared?" Shinobu stated, Giyu, being rather competitive, walked near Sanemi, standing in front of him before leaning down, "Is this okay with you?" Giyu asked as Sanemi nodded, with that, Giyu pressed his lips up against his. Quickly pulling away.

"Haha!!" Shinobu said as she kicked her feet "Cute!!" Mitsuri said cheerfully as Giyu quickly sat back down hiding his face in his hands. "Uzui, truth or dare." Giyu said quickly, "Truth." Tengen replied "Whose your favorite wife?" Giyu asked looking up as he calmed down, "I don't have one!" Tengen smiled proudly.

"Okay!" Tengen started "Kanroji!" Tengen said "Oh! Truth!" Mitsuri replied "Has anyone tried to marry you?" Tengen asked curious, "I've had a few arranged marriages, though they didn't last very long. But other than that outside of arranged marriages, no." Mitsuri replied honestly

The rest of the night went by rather quickly, Giyu letting them stay the night. They laid some futons on the floor, as they all fell asleep quickly.

Word count: 1335

A/N: UHH IK THIS IS THE 10th BUT I WAS BUSY AND SO I TRIED TO FINISH IT EARLIER BUT WAS DOING SUM SO YEAH HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT