Meet me in my office.

<< Smut, hair pulling kink ig, masochist Giyu?! mentions of Sanekana and Giyushino, cussing >>

MODERN AU!

<< 3rd person Pov >>

Giyu, was the Gym/P.E. teacher and he was known for being a calm and collected yet a strict teacher. Some even feared him for that too such known Zenitsu, Giyu was always reprimanding him mainly because of how perverted he is, and well...his hair color sure it's dumb but Giyu thought it was fun (HC).

One time-well-a few times during class, Sanemi, Math teacher would walk into the class, "Hey Tomioka!" Sanemi would yell, "Yes, Shinazugawa?" Giyu would ask innocently. No one knew they were dating some people thought that Sanemi was dating Kanae, Biology teacher. And some thought that Giyu even though it would be considered-well would be weird thought that him and Shinobu were dating. However, this wasn't quite the case. "I need to talk to you privately." Sanemi stated, Giyu nodded before turning back around, "Alright! You guys can have some free time while I talk with Mr. Shinazugawa for a minute!" Giyu announced, "Yes Mr. Tomioka!" The class said in unison.

Giyu walked out of the classroom with Sanemi and into an unused hallway, "Yes?~" Giyu hummed, "I want you to meet me in my office after school." Sanemi stated, "Why of course, Sanemi!" Giyu smirked "Don't be late. Or else." Sanemi stated, "Or else what?" Giyu teased. "Don't act cocky with me bastard." Sanemi warned, "Fine- Fine, but I have to get back to class." Giyu stated, "Fine but..." Sanemi started before pointing at his lips, Giyu smiled before kissing Sanemi, "Bye love, see you after class." Giyu said before walking off.

Giyu got back to his class he noticed a fight between two students, Inosuke Hashibira and Kuriroya Gotsu, "That's enough out of you two, now!!" Giyu demanded "Raghh! NO! He hit me first!" Inosuke complained, "You liar! You hit me first because I accidentally hit you in the back you asshole!" Kuriroya stated "Both of you, my office. Now!" Giyu demanded once more, Kuriroya bowed deeply before her made his way towards Giyu's office. Inosuke stayed in place, "Inosuke Hashibira. Go. To. My. Office. Now." Giyu stated not wanting to deal with his bullshit. Inosuke didn't budge he stood there, so Giyu resorted to his last option, he grabbed Inosuke's arm an dragged him to his office, "Ugh LET ME GO YOU HAG!!" Inosuke complained, "Shut it." Giyu glared.

Giyu had successfully dragged Inosuke to his office. "I'm assuming you already know why you're here." Giyu sighed, "Y-Yes sir..." Kuriroya agreed, "Yeah so what?" Inosuke rolled his eyes, "INOSUKE." Giyu slightly yelled, causing Inosuke to quickly shut up "In punishment, you two 30 laps around the track. Now." Giyu demanded as the two got up leaving the angered teacher alone.

It was now Giyu's last period of the day which is his most easiest period, he was already stressed out considering there was more than one fight today, in face there was 3... and to Giyu's dismay, he had to break all of them up. So yeah he had quite a infuriating day!

When the bell rang indicating the class period was over, students quickly grabbed their stuff and headed out. Once everyone was gone, Giyu decided that he would pack up too. When Giyu had arrived in the teachers' lounge, Tengen walked up to him "Hey Tomioka! Me and Kyojuro are gonna hang out after school, wanna come along?" Tengen asked as he wrapped his arm around Giyu's shoulder, "No thanks." Giyu replied plainly, the idea of meeting Sanemi after school had slipped through his mind until Sanemi had walked in.

Sanemi side-eyed Tengen and Giyu, when Giyu saw Sanemi he remembered what they had talked about that morning. "I have to grade." Giyu replied "No fun." Tengen groaned in annoyance, Tengen smiled brightly before walking over to Sanemi "Hey Shinazugawa! Wanna hang out with me and Kyojuro today?" Tengen asked once more "No, I have to look after the clubs today." Sanemi lied "Ugh why is everyone busy?" Tengen complained "Maybe you just have too much free time." Sanemi insulted.