•01•

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Cruel
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

The life of mine... Is nothing but a Path of Thorns.
The more i stroll... The painful it hurts.

~Jeon<3

"Dad? What happewn to maa?"

A small toddler look up to his father who is standing outside the room on door steps while a cigrate in his hands, eyes emotionlessly looking on the bed where a lady is lying down.

"Nothing Jungkook. Your Mama is just sleeping. The sleep which last for forever"

The small Jungkook gasp loudly before looking at his mother's peacefully resting body on the bed. He quickly run towards her before shaking her.

"M-maa? Will ywo--will ywo leave bunny alone? I also wanna sleewp mama. Please make me sleewp two with ywo"

Jungkook's lips tremble when he got no response from his mother. He was making space for himself to fit inside the blanket with her but gasp loudly when her bare cold body come in contact with him.

He horrifiedly look at her before looking at his father with his big eyes who only eyed those two on the bed with clench jaw and emotionless gaze.

"Ap-pa... Mama b-blood.."

The Little toddler look at his dad with big eyes and parted lips in pure terror. His small brain couldn't resistor anything when he took off the blanket and saw the red dots on the bedsheet and scratches on his mother's now cold body.

"It's nothing Jungkook. Come on let's go--- let mama sleep don't disturb"

Mr Jeon come forward to take Jungkook who only scream a no and hugged his mother tightly while his doe eyes brim with tears and big fat drops started to flow out from there. His father tsk in disbelief and anger when he saw that.

He was getting irritated.

"Jungkook! When I say something to you, you do that work without questioning me. Understood!?"

"Nooo!! Ma-Ma!! Mama! Ma--"

And the small toddler fell off the bed that made his head got hit direct to the floor making him scream in pain. His small  hands cups his forehead while looking at his appa with big feared eyes.

"You fucking piece of shit! DIDN'T I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO NOT DISOBEY ME!"

The small toddler cried more hard when he got a slap on his cheek that made his body throw side harshly. His face becomes red with all crying and hit. Mr Jeon only look at him with Disgust when he saw that how hard he is crying.