•07•

✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Tied Together
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

What you can't say--- owns
you...
What you hide--- controls
you.

~Tae

One month later!

One month later!

There is crowd outside in a very big hotel. The ground is open and is decorated with beautiful white and purple decoration. Everything look so beautiful and dreamy. The people in the ground talking to each other while some busy going here and there with tension on their faces.

In between all those crowd, inside the hotel seated a male. In front of the mirror, gazeing at himself with teary eyes. How fast time tickle right? He don't have any idea what this future hold for him.

"No crying My baby. Your makeup will be ruined--- you don't want your face all swellon on your own wedding right?"

Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts and gaze at his mother on the doorstep. She smile sadly to him when he noticed her son's teary eyes, like he will cry if someone hugged him tightly.

Like he wants to say so much.

"My baby..."

She walked to him and indulged him in a hug who bite his lips to not let out a broken sob out from his cherry lips and ruined his makeup like his mother told him. She cares his back who whimper and hug her tight, scared that she will go---

Leaving him alone.

"My baby look so beautiful huh? Look at you bear! You look so angelic in that white suit--- like always of course!"

She flipped his hair playfully to make him smile and it work when Taehyung giggle a little. She look at him softly before pecking his forehead and caressing his cheeks.

"Don't ever think that we are not with you Taehyung. Doesn't matter that you are married or not-- we will be there for you. Just call us and i will come running for my baby! Okay? Just don't cry missing us my heart.."

She was never a one to express her feelings this openly in the household. She was always the strict one while Mr Kim was the one who would spoil them but now hearing those all things from her lips, Taehyung was feeling more emotional.

"Y-you w-will not l-leave m-me right?"

"Never"

And both duo hug each other while silently longing for each other too. In few minutes Mr Kim come too and told them that it's time. Taehyung was scared to go downthere but Mr Kim hug him and told him that they are here always for him.