•12•

★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Unimaginable
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

All I'm doing is living on the memories,
i want to forgot...

~Tae

It was evening in Seoul city

It was evening in Seoul city. Kids going home after playing whole day in the ground while adults returning home after working out all day for their family. And in between those people-- there is one male who is in his home but still not feeling like a home.

The male laying on the bed that he shares with his husband. His preety doe eyes looking up on the ceiling while blinking one's in a while. The male is here from the past hours, from the time he came home from his husband's office. He just don't have any plan of getting up.

His face avoiding any kind of expression while hands laying further on the bed side. Everything from the morning to till now, repeating inside his head continuously. It's just been what? A day in his married life and he already is missing his past life.

He just--- not feeling anything here.

He don't wanna be here. He don't wanna be here where he feels so low every single minutes. He wanna be that carefree person who roam around the street with his best friend without any care of world. He wanna be that person, who had never cared about anyone.

Who had never had feeling for someone.

It's true that Taehyung is regretting every single thing he did after he met Jungkook. But somewhere inside his stupid heart he knows-- he knows that he don't. He don't regret meeting him. Well blame him or whatever but he won't admit it. He hate it here and that's what matters.

"I miss appa... Maa too... No i don't missed noona-- kidding"

Taehyung giggles on his failed attempt of making joke. He lazily turned around and quickly grabbed his phone to call his family. His noona must be at her own house with her husband so he thought to call his parents first. Taehyung dialed still laying on bed.

The call got attend of third ring.

"Hello?"

"Aww my bear!!!! How are you doing my prince!? Appa missed you so much!"

Taehyung giggled hearing the excited voice of his father before his eyes started to become wet and a sob left his lips hearing his father after a day.
He can't help it. He never been away from his family and on top, never from his father. Even when Taehyung had trip from school-- his dad still came with him sneaking from his mom.

They are close. Always.

"A-appa"

Mr Kim on other side frown through the phone. His eyes that was wide in happiness stilled together hearing the heart breaking voice of his dear son. He gave Mrs Kim a look who just shaked her head, indicating that Taehyung must had missed them.