•06• M

✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Hurt and Broken
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

And here start the hell--
the darkest turn
of my life.
~

Tae

"I want your son's hand"

Everyone inside the living room stood up in shock when they hear that particular sentence. Mr Kim look at his side to his wife who look at him with wide eyes in full of worry confusion. He again look at towards the male in front of them.
Seating very comfortably on the sofa while looking at them with such a confident

Like he didn't just ask to marry their son.

"But sir---"

"I know what you are thinking Mr Kim. I know it's so sudden of me asking to marry your son but--- something just happened. I'm not comfortable to share our personal relationship to you all, that's why I'm here to ask for marriage. Of course if you are comfortable"

The Kim family look at The Young Jeon looking at them with determination. Mr Kim was bewilderment hearing those all things so suddenly. He look towards Namjoon with speechless lips who smile to him while nodding.

"It's a pleasure for me too that my dear brother choose someone from your family Mr Kim. I'm very grateful for this---- i hope you will give those two young soul some blessings too"

Kim sat on the sofa with a sigh. He look down massaging his temple while eyes gazeing in the daze. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder and he look up just to see him near him on the sofa.

"Trust me Mr Kim. When I said that i wanna marry your son then-- there was no way i was just stating it. I meant it---- I----"

Jungkook moved his eyes towards the staircase when he heard the footsteps. He made a eye contact to those hazel confuse eyes before he smile.

Making the poor boy freeze.

"I like your son--- a lot"

Taehyung froze on his steps near the stair case when he heard that. The words just got stuck in his head like some echo in the empty place. The more he daze out, the more the words come running back and hit him.

Hard.

His eyes blink and a gasp left his lips when he saw the scene in front him. He litteraly loosed his balanced when the person he is silently longing for, stood front of him with a beautiful wide smile. Looking so angelic and unreal.

Taehyung was lost.

"I like you Taehyung-shii. I don't know when this happened but all i know is--- i wanna marry you.... Will you be mine?"