•24•

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Feelings and necklace
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。Feelings and necklace。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。••

"Yeah.. that's why he's wearing that necklace right?"

Jungkook's hand stopped midway of drowning the whole glass of wine in his throat. His expression Harden visibly before he glared towards the unbothered Jackson, who only gave him a poker face with scoffing lips.

"Don't speak nonsense Jack"

Jungkook snapped calmly before he gulped the wine in one go and winced when the sensation burned his taste buds. He was about to stand up from the seats when Jackson again spoke.

"Who are you fooling Jungkook? Me or you?"

"I'm not fooling anyone"

But Jungkook stopped on his track when Jackson started to chuckle mockingly making his fist clench in irritation. Sometimes this friend of his, really likes to test his patience.

"Then why don't you tell me? Why did you give him the necklace, which you designed from your mother's locket...
The same locket which is very close to your heart. The same locket which you never let anyone touch..."

"Jackson..."

That was a warning tune, Jackson clearly makes up the way Jungkook is shaking visibly. He is purely on the edge of snapping but that's what Jackson wants. He wants him to snap all the things he is hiding inside him.

"The same locket which was broke when you were only seven. The same locket which you remade at your first design...the closest to your heart. Then why would you give such an important thing to the person...you hate?"

"Fucking SHUT UP!"

The bartender that was working on the counter finched hearing deep threathing voice. He quickly look at the two best friend, where one is death glaring with hard eyes while other is looking at him seriously.

Jackson flip his hand in the direction of the bartender who quickly left from there. The blasting music of the party, didn't let anyone hear the sharp voice and the tense atmosphere.

"I would never push you towards the road, which you have already been through. But that doesn't mean that i will not stop you from going to a whole different one. Somewhere deep inside you--- you also knows what your heart wants. Believe the path before you loose it kook"

Stating that, Jackson divert his whole attention towards the stage where Taehyung is laughing at something Seojoon said. He side eyes Jungkook who's completely silent and only looking down on his shoes with a blank expression.

"Trust your heart kook...it will give you a new beginning"

Jungkook's head slowly turned towards his side on the stage. His emotionless face and blank iris gazeing at the laughing person without any care of world.