•33•

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Piece of heart
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

The morning just came and Kim's household was already getting chaotic

The morning just came and Kim's household was already getting chaotic. All the people living there, become super close in just a day.

"Mrs Kim, where's the frypan?"

"It's in the cupboard Jin dear"

Mrs Kim and Seokjin took the work of making food for the new family. They got up at 6:00 clock and started to prepare breakfast for all the people living here.

"Namjoon, let's go to the company. We still need to handle it as kook is not in a condition to work"

Yoongi and Namjoon got busy in the company and office works while Hoseok was keeping the eye on the secret base, if by any chance there is any problem.

"Just sleep love, you need it"

"I'm sorry to trouble you all"

Jimin smiles softly towards his wife before pecking her head. Moon got a problem, her crucial part of the body got damaged.

After the shifting, she noticed the sudden swelling and pain in her birth canal. After an appointment with a doctor, she got to know about the side effects of not resting when her body was worn out.

She will be well if she will rest like she needed to.

Where Taehyung is laying on his bed in his precious room before marriage. After everything, Taehyung and Jungkook have to share the room together as there was many people to stay.

Namjoon and jin in different one's, while Yoonseok in same. Mrs Kim and Mr Kim in one while moon and Jimin in same.

Last Taekook in one.

"You shouldn't have come to save me..."

Jungkook couldn't help but muttered those words when his eyes fell on Taehyung's pained expression when he moved a little on bed. The younger in them raise his brow towards his husband before chuckling.

"Don't give me this line when you yourself don't understand this, Mr Jeon"

Jungkook mumbled a series of incoherent words while pouting. Taehyung always have a comeback on every words. He again gaze at the Beautiful male who's bed is placed a little away from his but close.

"I wanna know you..."

Taehyung's eyes snapped towards the handsome male laying beside his bed and looking at him with his dark but mysteriously soft gaze.

"Doesn't't it sound weird? Getting to know someone who's your husband from past few months already?"

"I don't care. I know what had happened was everything but ideal. I want to start over....and i still need to apologise to you properly"