•04•

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Rude and shock
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Trust me--- I'm the devil inside the mask.

~Jeon

"wtf!"

"wtf!"

Jungkook's eyes widen when someone backend him on the wall. The impact was not harsh, it was like he don't want him to get hurt. Jungkook curse at whoever he is because of the sudden gesture but froze when someone whisper in his ear.

"Shh"

Damn that raspy tone.

He's eyes harden when the person pulled out and look at him with a big smile like he achieved something big.
The person have his hands on the wall, caging Jungkook's body in between him and the wall while leaning.

"Well--- hello again"

A strawberry breath hit Jungkook's nose and he cough it out rudely while glaring. The male just scoff before pushing Taehyung's left hand away to go but Taehyung tightened it more while giggling. That made Jungkook more mad.

"You can't escape~ Mr Ceo"

"What that all supposed to mean"

Taehyung blinks when Jungkook scoff towards him before glaring to him with his dark eyes that have Taehyung captive. The whipped male sighs dreamily while looking his all features with a loving smile. From his sexy milkwhiten forehead to his cherry red lips.

Man he ethereal!

"I---- it means only one thing"

Taehyung took his gaze up to those dark eyes from his attractive lips and bite his own plump lips. Jungkook's eyes blink for a mili second to them before again on his blue eyes, glaring.

"Well--- how about a kiss?"

Jungkook's brows meet instantly when he heard that. But most importantly the tone of that. Taehyung leaned more closer putting his whole body weight on his arms before leaning and whispering huskily in his ear.

Jungkook had enough now.

"The fuck--- pull away!"

Taehyung pulled away but with a long pout on his lips. He huffs towards the glaring male in front of him that is looking so smoky and hot but damn! That male is playing hard! But Taehyung hate when he don't get what he wants.

"Waeee? Am i not beautiful? Is my lips not preety? I swear they are natural! I really didn't done any surgeries and shits!"

Taehyung whine with a pout but his eyes widen when Jungkook smirk. Well man--- that was the first time Taehyung saw his smile. Okay it is not a smile but still it means so much to Taehyung who froze.