•29•

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Monsters
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Mention of non-consent touching.
Swearing.
Mature words.
Fight.

In the morning where the sunlight was so bright that it was covering the earth surface very beautifully, there was a room covered in a pure white coloured wall without the sunlight

"Arghh!!! Maaaaaa!!!"

A lady on the bed of the hospital, screams from the top of her lungs while her whole body was shaking uncontrollably. Her wreaking pain was taking her consciousness away, little by little.

But she has to be awake, she has to be strong.

Because she has to push.

Moon's eyes flow tears of pain and longing. She gazes in the void with her frozen iris while her nose scrunches to push harder. Her abdomen getting tightly squished making her breathing quicker in every way possible.

Her eyes are waiting for a single glance of her husband but unfortunately- he is not here.

He can't be here.

And finally with the last push, the baby's cry could be heard.

Her breathing becomes heavy as a wide smile appears on her pale bitten lips. She eyes her new born infant through her hooded eyes before closing them completely.

After 15 minutes of cleaning the baby, the emergency room door opened and Mrs Kim rushed inside. She quickly held her daughter's hand while her happy tears were flowing no stop.

"My baby. You did so well dear.. it's all good now. It's all good"

Moon smiled lazily and her eyes twinkled seeing her baby coming towards her by a nurse. She slowly lays straight so the baby will get comfortable on her chest.

Her naked chest quickly made the babyboy comfortable who slowly stopped his crying and making the daughter mother duo cooed at him.

"Jimin would have been so happy. What did you guys fight for huh? What kind of anger was it that he couldn't come to see his baby..... I'm so disappointed by you both"

Mrs Kim scold the new mother who look down on her baby with her guilty eyes. But her eyes widen when she heard the next thing from her mother.

"You got a call from unknown number. When I took the call, I heard a voice.... It seems familiar to me like-- Taehyung.."

Moon's head snapped towards her mother with wide eyes. She quickly sat up straight forgetting her weakened body because of the sudden underline rush in her body.