•13•

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Red Eyes and tremble
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

They are telling me
to be sane....
While-- They are the one
made me insane.
                                                       -Jeon

"Hmm~ Wow TaeTae! It smells so good! You really did become perfect"

It was another usual morning in Jeon's household, where the Son in law of the house is busy in kitchen doing the work he is here for only. Taehyung smiled a little when Mrs Jeon praise him.

Yeah, Taehyung had gotten good in cooking. Of course he will, or else there is no thoughts of what will happen to him. He don't speak much--- just cook whenever get time from his studies and college. Mrs Jeon did noticed that but she don't know what happened so she ignored it.

She took a spoon of the counter and slowly taste the kimchi soup that Taehyung just made. She hummed brightly and gave Taehyung a thumbs up who noded to her and served the food in bowls and plate.

He look at the clock and sighed seeing only five minutes are left till 7am in the morning. He quickly put the food on table and wash his hands before going upstairs to his room.

Taehyung had changed their room. He know that if he will be with that husband of his then there is no way he will be one piece. Before Jungkook was only manipulative and blackmalling but now he is abusive too.

There is no way he will want to be on that position again. He had asked and pleaded Mrs Jeon about it and she agreed thinking that Taehyung is just feeling uncomfortable with those new environment. Jungkook didn't had any problems infact, he was relief that he no more have to be with him.

Taehyung quickly took his bag and straighten his clothes before sprinting out from his room for his college. He made his way downstairs and side eyes the table where a male with his marrom shirt cups rolled up and rings adoring hands with black coat hanging on the chair is seated.

Taehyung didn't comment anything and sprung out from the house.

After that one day, both of them didn't talk. Nor did Taehyung tried and nor did Jungkook gave a fuck. All that male did was to eat, work, sleep. They didn't even made eye contact not even once in that month.

 They didn't even made eye contact not even once in that month