•37•M

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼°
FIRST night, Mmh
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

The black car pulled in the Jeon mansion that is reserved on Jungkook's name. The range rover circled around the 'fountain' before stopping in front of the main gate of the mansion.

"What are you looking at, my dear husband?"

Taehyung slowly glance at his right where Jungkook is sitted with a big grin while eyeing him like a predator.

"Just looking at the most beautiful view in the world, all for me.."

"Hmm~ Is that so Mr CEO? Well..."

Jungkook fall back on his seat when Taehyung shift over him and sat on his rock hard lap making the 'top' bite his cupid lips at the impact.

Taehyung's cat eyes drunk in the lust gazeing directly and deeply in Jungkook's hooded iris who couldn't help but close his eyes when his husband slide his forefinger on his facial features sensually.

"You are forgetting something Jungkook..."

Suddenly there was a harsh grip on Jungkook's nape hair that jerked him forward and Taehyung smirk darkly at him. Jungkook's eye brows furrow in confusion but the beauty was already playing.

"What are you doing Taehyung..."

It come out low and raspy, filled with warning that made Taehyung's thighs tremble in the sudden excitement but the beauty still tighten his grip on Jungkook's hair who let him but watching him with his dark gaze.

"Doing what I had promised to myself... You don't remember Mr Jeon?"

Taehyung pout while squirming a little on the lap to get comfortable but a tight grip brushed his slim waist when he accidentally grind the certain 'spot'.

"Taehyung.."

Jungkook growl heavyly when Taehyung slapped his hands away from his waist before smirking at him again.

"What Taehyung? I'm no Taehyung... I'm a ugly beggar that would embarassed you if you roam with me.."

He harshly jerked Jungkook more forward whose lips open up to let out a raspy groan and Taehyung found himself wet by it. Jungkook's harden eyes raised a bit in sudden realisation of the situation.

"Aren't I'm Mr Jeon? Tell me....I wanna hear it again.."

Taehyung pout and started to play with Jungkook's hairs whose whole attention was on the tempting red cherry lips. He couldn't help his desire and leaned in to taste the cherry but-

*Slap*

Jungkook's head turned on his right when a tight slap hit his face. His shocked face turned back slowly and gazed in those hazel but harden iris that are glaring deep in his soul.

Wtf.

"Did i fucking give you the permission to kiss me? Did i...?"

Low threathing voice, coming from the deepest depth of Taehyung's body made Jungkook more on edge. He gulp the saliva while his hard on just twitched seeing his lover in a new form.

"Tae? I-"

"You left me after calling me ugly... Do you know what i promised to myself? That you will beg me to come into your life again... You will beg to touch me and all i will do...is to play"

Jungkook's eyes widen when Taehyung got up from his lap and walked out from the car. He quickly got out from it and stood there like a statue when his husband side eyes him with his hypnotic gaze.