•16•

✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Truth and Blood
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

The eyes are useless
when the mind
is blind.

-Tae

In Jeon's Mansion:-

In Jeon's Mansion:-

"looks like the prey finally met the predator"

Taehyung turned towards the voice from Namjoon to the person that suddenly entered the hall. He look at him with a frown casting his forehead, thinking who this person is.

The middle aged male looks powerful and dominant but Taehyung don't have time for those things. His father is in hospital. He had to go and be there for his family, for his mother who must be taking stress and his noona who must be waiting for him.

"Hyung? Who he is? And why are you not talking to me?? You- why are you avoiding my e-eyes? Did I done something wrong? Hyung talk to me!'

Taehyung raises his voice while glaring at a stiff figure of Namjoon who only looks away from him without saying anything. Seeing him like that Taehyung's frown deepened and his palm that was holding Namjoon's shirt tightened.

What happened....

"He won't talk"

Taehyung's eyes snapped towards the deep voice just like him. His eyes squinted in pure frustration about how everything is giving him a hint of something wrong is happening. His mind is wavering with all those questions floating in his brain and wants to escape.

But he held in.

"And who are you to say that? Look I'm already stressed, don't make me more by your those unwanted suspense"

Hyungshik clench his jaw, feeling anger bubbling in his system by those words. No one ever dared to talk to him with that tone, except those father and son duo. Now he really was feeling to destroy that boy in front.

Taehyung snapped hard to that men in black before he turned his glare to Namjoon and forcefully tugged his face to face him clearly. He could see the surprise in those smoky eyes and few gasps around in shock.

But he don't care-- not now atleast.

"Look hyung. I'm tired--- I'm really tired of this shit that is wavering in this tense situation. I know there is something that is about to come and broke me... Trust me I know--- but i still hope that whatever you was for me--- was not fake"

Taehyung's eyes were hard but they waver when he heard laugh. It was deep with meaning and Taehyung could hear the mocking coming from it. He eyed Namjoon who avoid his eye contact.

"How amusing it is to see some deep ass drama. And i always liked to pull up some shocking surprises. Guess what? I have today too"

Hyungshik walk further on his steps and his eyes become hard and glaring from playfullness. His steps become stiffy in anger about how mad he is.