•26•

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Merciless past
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

When in the morning, Taehyung woke up from his peaceful sleep, he didn't think of seeing an empty bedside beside him

When in the morning, Taehyung woke up from his peaceful sleep, he didn't think of seeing an empty bedside beside him. It was the first night of his when he slept so peacefully in this strange mansion.

In the arms of his so-called 'husband'.

He frowned a little before getting up from the bed and stretched his arms around. Signing when seeing the clock hit 10 am exact, Taehyung rolled his eyes before going to bathroom.

"He didn't seem to care about waking me up so why should I even care about making food now? Suit him"

He muttered and scoffed when realised that he again gave up to his heart last night. He hates it, he hates being always the one giving up in last.

But then again-- there was something that is troubling his so-called 'husband'. Something very deep. The thought made Taehyung's frown deepened.

He had to know-- before the time came.

"Halmeoni? Did Jungkook eat something before going to the office?"

Taehyung asked when he made his way inside the kitchen while making his slight long hair in a man bun. He took the apron from the older lady before tieing it around his body.

"I'm sorry Taehyung-ah but Mr Jeon just declined eating anything. He was looking somehow disturbed--- do you think he is sick?"

Taehyung's hands stilled for a moment before they again started cutting the Vegetables while the lady looked at him expectantly.

"Don't know about him Halmeoni...but i will surely get sick of his habits. Anyways, can you please help me make food?"

"Sure Taehyungie"

And that's how both the duo started making food while talking to each other and laughing on some past memories. They really did made a quite good bond though.