•22•

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
A beautiful daze.
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Your gaze, My daze
Aren't we a perfect match..

~Tae

It's been a few days since Jungkook told the workers about the party

It's been a few days since Jungkook told the workers about the party. From that day onwards nothing much happened in the life of a married couple. Taehyung still gets up early in the morning to make breakfast for his husband while Jungkook still doesn't talk to him without any reason.

Mrs Jeon eventually started to eat her three times food but in her room. From the time Hyunshik come back and that dreadful night, she never come out from her room. Taehyung never saw her from that day or even heard her voice.

He was worried about her as she stopped eating foods and always was in room but after few days, Taehyung forcefully made her eat by telling her that he will not get up in front of her room till she eats. And he was happy when a hand come out from the door to take the food.

You all will think that why Taehyung still not giving up on the fact that he don't belong there? why he is not doing anything to get out from here? Well about that---

He's phone is snatched away after that night by Hyungshik's mans. He is not allowed to leave the mansion from that day. He didn't even got to talk to his family to know the condition they are in. He is just living like that, regretting everything.

Or do he?

Taehyung slowly open the door of a room that is beside his room. He quickly got inside when he looked around and found no one there. Taehyung started to look around one's he realised that he was alone but then suddenly a shower turning sound could be heard.

He flinched a little with widen eyes but sighs when he realised that Jungkook is inside the bathroom must be taking shower. He quickly started to search around in hurry while keeping the eyes on the bathroom.

His eyes fell on the bed and a sneek peak of past got him suddenly. He remembered that Jungkook used to put his phone under the pillow. And he didn't waste a time before removing the pillow and taking the phone in his hand.

He quickly unlocked the password that was strangely a set of number 1204. He remembered it from before when Jungkook opened the phone in front of him. After unlocking it, Taehyung again gaze at the bathroom before dialling the number and keeping the phone on his ear with anxious expression.

"H-hello?"

"Who's that?"

"N-Noona... It's me Taehyung"

"Oh my god Tae!! How are you my Tae?!? Baby please tell me that you are fine!? Where are you!? Did they hurt you!? I swear i will--"