•02•

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Starting
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

I had learn how to cope with this world... Thanks to the pain i received.
                                                          ~Jeon

"P-please n-no m-more.."

In a dark dirty room, there hanging a bulb that is the only source of light in the visible darkness. The light moving from left to right just like the moving iries of the person kneeling on the floor in front of a branded dark black shoes. The person gazeing around while shivering in fear by the presence of other in front.

The person on chair have his head titled upword. Dark Gaze following the movement of the bulb while hands are playing with the heavy metal that have other's breath knocking. The male on floor tremble when those emotionless gaze fell on him suddenly.

And a smirk appeared on those rought lips.

"No more?"

A rough deep voice echo in the whole silent room, making shiver run down to all the people present inside. The guards outside snapped their eyes shut and gulp when a loud shot could be heard in the whole basement. It's always this terrifying, no matter how much they work with this man.

It's always horrible.

"Wish granted.."

The male on chair lean down before wiping his gun with the dead body. He look at the gun, humming before he snapped his eyes up and the people inside stood straight. His gaze are enough to make people tremble.

Those rough hard eyes that don't know what softness feel like. Those black iris that pulled on inside the complete darkness. And the cage, where all the emotions are trapped, not letting even a single one slip out.

His overall features are nothing but scream of dominance. A without caged hungry animal--- ready to devour everyone around him. People froze when he growl, they tremble when he look in the eyes. They die when he snapped.

The males inside the room, cast their eyes down when they couldn't bear the heavy gaze of their boss. No one can. It's just so terrible-- so horrible but attractive.

A horrible attraction that will kill you.

The sudden twiched could be seen on the person's face seating like king on the chair. His hand moved up and slide in his rough but soft in touch long hair. Sliding them back and twitching his neck to side, the male finally stood up.