Chapter 3

It's been two days since the user 'sdghsd' contacted me, and since then, we've talked constantly, only taking a break when we both sleep.

From what I've learned from speaking to him, is that he's a year older than me and owns his own business, which he didn't go into, he only said it had something to do with 'film', I dropped the subject after that.

Considering I'd never met him before, we had things in common, he was from a small town too where people barely leave, and he liked a lot of things that I did, we even supported the same football team.

My phone lights up, and I see it's him, instantly making me smile, wondering what he's been up to.

Sdghsd: I'm tired after traveling all day, what's my favorite person doing today? Distract me!

The fact he calls me his favorite person makes me all giddy inside.

Me: Nothing at all...  I told you I was a boring person

Sdghsd: You're not working today?

Me: I'm on a forced vacation

Sdghsd: Why is it forced?

I sigh and mumble 'should I say anything?' considering he's a stranger, but on the other hand, we've spoken a lot the past few days, and plus he doesn't know who I am or anything else about me.

It should be fine...

Me: I like my day job, you could possibly say I don't have a life outside of work, unless I'm reviewing, my life is somewhat boring 

Me: I'm sad, I know 

Sdghsd: What about friends, or family?

Me: Lol, you're joking, I try and stay far away from my family, and all my friends are hermits, like me

Sdghsd: Why do you stay away from them?

Sdghsd: Sorry if I'm intruding, you don't have to say if you don't want to

Me: My mom and I haven't always been on the best of terms, she only contacts me when she wants something, or to gloat about a friend I once had, and how perfect he is and how nonperfect I am in comparison to him, it gets really annoying after so long

Me: Shit, sorry... ignore that, you don't want to hear me rant

Sdghsd: I have to go

Sdghsd: I'm sorry, I'll have to contact you later, promise you'll reply?

That was fast, I probably scared him off with my rambling about my private life, no guy wants to hear about the drama of your family, especially not one as messed up as mine.

Me: Sure

Sdghsd: Don't go anywhere! A few hours and I'm all yours again

With that, he disappeared and I was left to myself inside my apartment, with nothing on the TV and nothing to do, so to kill time I decided to bake some cookies I saw a recipe for online.

It's been two days, and we're still not shared our names, he didn't ask so neither did I, it's kind of like having a pen pal in a way, we use each other's usernames, his being Sdghsd, and mine being VixenReview.

Since my mom phoned me on Friday, she's not stopped trying to get into contact with me, constantly texting and ringing to ask if I was going to Gabby's 50th birthday party, where I know Harrison will be.

A part of me really wanted to go, and wish Gabby a happy birthday, and the other part of me wanted to forget all about that part of my past and move on, after all, it's been so long since I've seen Gabby, or her son, the big movie star.