Chapter 24

Harrison POV

Five minutes into driving and Charlotte was fast asleep.

My hands were still shaking as I gripped the steering wheel, and they didn't stop shaking even when I made it to my hotel, twenty minutes away from Charlotte's apartment.

"Charlotte?" I put my hand on her cheek, trying to wake her.

'Mmmh' She groans out, still cuddling the jacket I had put around her to keep her warm.

Fuck- I can't leave her here, she's shivering so much and cold, I have no choice but to carry her to my room, praying that nobody sees me or asks too many questions if they do.

Fuck it! 

I got out my seat and jogged around to the passenger side and opened the door, I undid the belt on Charlotte then I put my hands under her to lift her out of the car, once she was securely in my arms, with her arms wrapped around my neck, I shut the door and locked it with a click of a button.

Luckily the carpark under the hotel had an elevator that went to my floor and it was late, already past 12 I'd be lucky if I bumped into anyone at this hour, but I shouldn't push my luck, I needed to get to my room as soon as possible.

Once inside, I press my floor and wait, I was hugging Charlotte closely to keep her warm, my hand rubbed her back gently, I was still out of it from what had happened and from the realization that she was actually in my arms, in the worst way possible, but nonetheless, she was still here.

How the fuck did we end up here?

This isn't how I wanted this to go...

The reason I came here digs into my pocket, but I ignore it and exit the elevator and then walk to my room which was luckily not that far from the lift, once inside I head straight for the bed.

I laid Charlotte on the bed and then sighed out, wondering how the hell I'm going to do this without getting flustered.

"Charlotte?" I shook her gently, sitting on the bed over her.

She stirred half awake and groaned out. "You need to get out of your clothes, and get warm." I told her, but she simply shook her head and groaned out again.

"N-No." She muttered, half asleep with her eyes closed.

"You d-do it."

I immediately froze and then groaned out, I was getting hard in this worst situation ever and I was enjoying it, and she wasn't even fully conscious.

Why am I like this? "Come on Charl, help me out here, I can barely..." I muttered out under my breath before rubbing my face.

Suddenly Charlotte sits up, eyes closed and with her hands under her shirt, lifting it up, making my eyes go wide as I stare at what she's doing.

"H-Help me." She quietly said as her hands were above her head with her shirt half off, hiding her face as she sits there in her wet bra.

Jesus... Charlotte... 

I couldn't laugh, as much as I wanted to, because this was a first for me to see.