Chapter 16

Everywhere Harrison touched made it more difficult to keep my voice down as he thrust into me again.

How did I end up like this? After everything, we ended up in bed together again, like nothing happened this morning and we simply forgot all about it as our naked bodies clashed together in harmony.

Harrison's harsh breath tickles my neck as he kept his large muscled body from crushing me as he pounded into me slowly, yet deeply as I bit down hard on his shoulder and every time he thrust into me, made me want to moan out.

"You're still tight." He huskily groaned, kissing my neck. "It's so fucking good."

I couldn't speak, my legs were shaking from another orgasm as I cried out into his shoulder as my teeth bit down, I could feel Harrison smirk into my neck as he upped the pace of his hips.

"Careful baby, don't want to wake my parents, do we?" He said as he nipped my neck whilst leaving kisses.

I could feel him grow bigger inside of me, yet all I could think of was how good he felt inside of me, and how much I never wanted this to end, I was addicted to his touch, and I knew once this ended, I'd only feel the loss, and shame of his touch, and how much I actually craved it.

"Fuck!" He hissed, his breathing quickening. "Can I do it inside?" He asked, pulling back so I could see his eyes, filled with adoration as he looked at me.

"Y-Yeah." I nodded my head. "I take the pill." I tell him as he nods his head, visibly swallowing deeply.

He throws his head back as he moves his hips in a pace, and way, that completely messes me up inside, he was in complete control as he held me passionately and fucked me dominated, he knew exactly what to do, and how to make me lose my mind.

I could feel him release as he slowed his hips, and he collapsed on top of me, resting on his elbows to keep his weight off of me as he pressed his lips to mine, his rough lips prying open my mouth as he forces his tongue in my mouth.

Harrison was an amazing kisser, I was sure only kissing him would do the job of getting me off, the way he moved his lips and caressed my tongue with his was enough to make my toes curl and forget all about where we were right now.

I could get used to this... amazing sex with a sexy man, but I knew I couldn't... as much as I liked him, it was hard to be with him knowing he could leave at any moment.

Harrison pulls out of me and moves to lay beside me, my eyes following as his large manhood rests half erect on his thigh, a monster in its own right, with a mind of its own as it twitches from the lovemaking we just had.

After what we just did, it'd be a miracle if his parents didn't hear us having sex, if they did I wouldn't know where to start when explaining our relationship.

Harrison turned and leaned on his arm as he looked at me, his tan cheeks pink and his large muscled chest rising, no doubt still catching his breath, just like I was.

I always feel shy when he looks at me like that, I never know what to think, or say. "What?"

"Nothing." He mumbles out. "I just like looking at you."

Heat rises to my face as I shove him, just as I feel hot liquid spill out of me, making me wince as I see just how much he enjoyed having sex with me... there was so much.

"Can I ask you something?" Harrison asks, just as I grabbed a tissue from the tissue box on the bedside table.

"I guess." I mumble out, cleaning myself.

"Anthony." He starts, making the hairs on my arms stand up. "Do you like him?"

My heart skipped a beat as the words left his mouth.... was Harrison... jealous?

I looked at him amused with a smug grin of my own once I see how serious his face was.

"And so what if I did?" I shrug. "He'll be here in a week's time, you won't be."

Harrison's eyes turn cold. "So you're going to fuck him when I leave, is that what you're saying?"

I flinch at his words and sit up straight on the bed, not looking at him. "He's a good guy." I shrug, not knowing why I'm saying this. "He'd make a good boyfriend, plus he's handsome and he's fun to talk to and be around, he's a good guy."

"Then what the fuck am I?" Harrison scoffed harshly as he sat up. "Do you think I will let you get with that fucker?"

"He's not good enough for you Charlotte."

I snap my eyes at him and glare at him. "And who is?" I sigh. "Nobody is ever good enough for me, but let me guess, you are? Is that what you're trying to say right now, Harrison?"

I get up from the bed and chuckle as I pick a large T-shirt from my suitcase and put it on. "Your ten years too late." 

"So that's it?" He paused for a moment. "I don't get a chance with you but he does?" He spat, his eyes blazing.

His expression suddenly changes as he starts laughing, my eyes going wide, afraid his parents will wake up and hear him, I jump on the bed and cover his mouth with my hand, my eyes telling him to shut up.

He stops laughing and smiles as his hand intertwines with the one over his mouth, he brings my hand to his lips and kisses my wrist as his eyes intimidatingly hold mine in his.

"I won't share you with anyone else Charlotte."

"I'm a very possessive man, especially when it concerns you." He said seriously, as his erection poked into my butt. "You're mine, and not even Anthony or any other fucker who looks at you will get in between us, and do you know why that is?" 

I swallowed hard as he smirked, moving his head closer until his mouth was inches from mine, then suddenly he flips me over until he is hovering over me, his hand trapping both my hands above my head as I look up at him, too stunned to speak.

"No man will ever satisfy you the way I can, only I can make you this wet."

I didn't get a chance to say anything as Harrison lifted up my long shirt and slid his hard, thick length back inside of me, fully without holding back making me cry out as Harrison moved his hand over my mouth to stop me from making too much noise.

He grins as he paused, deep inside of me. "Can you feel that?" He asked as I felt him get larger inside of me.

I felt wet, wetter than usual, then it hits me... 

The air between us grows silent until I notice a serious look in Harrison's eyes, looking down at me with a painful expression, something I've never seen on him before.

"Just look at me." He said, his face hard. "I'm here and I'm not going anywhere, so just look at me and nobody else, I won't leave again Charlotte, not if you don't want me to, so just focus on me."

"W-What are you saying?" I ask, my heart beating loudly in my chest, as I watch his jaw clench.

"I never should have let you go without a fight, it was the biggest mistake of my life." He quietly spoke, closing his eyes. "Just don't..."

He closed his eyes for a moment, before leaning forward until his forehead touched mine, my eyes on his, and his on mine as our chests touched one another.

"Don't push me away again."