Chapter 10

It's finally morning...

I don't remember when, or how I fell asleep, the only thing I remember is that last night, and this morning had been way beyond anything I expected, as first times go.

Turning over in my bed and bracing myself for what I'll no doubt see, I slowly move to my side and what I see makes me freeze.

Empty.

I sit up my bed with a wince, my whole body aches and feels as though I've been pulled through the street by my limbs, everything hurts and feels uncomfortable, especially in between my legs, which is throbbing painfully.

Did Harrison leave?

What did I expect? He's not going to stick around, even if we both confess-

The door opens suddenly, making me jump as I turn my head to the sound of the door hitting the wall, and Harrison swears under his breath as I see him juggling plates in his long arms.

His eyes meet mine and I'm totally confused, didn't he leave?

Harrison smiles handsomely, coming into the room. "You're finally awake." He said, putting the plates of food down.

He... made me pancakes, and a cup of tea, he even cut fresh fruit and put them into a small bowl.

I didn't even know I had fruit, where did he get all this stuff?

Without warning, Harrison leans forward, he then presses his lips onto mine before sitting next to me on the bed, and then he hands me a plate, as I still process what the hell is happening.

"Did... did you make this?" I ask, still not believing it.

He made my favorite breakfast, and after 10 years he still remembered...

He looks at me, smiling slightly before laughing.

"What?" 

His hand reaches out and goes on top of my head as he pats and straightens my hair flat, which instantly makes me blush as I know now why he was laughing, I had bed hair... dammit.

"Shut up Harrison." I whack his hand away as my cheeks feel hot. "What time is it?" I ask, getting my plate of pancakes whilst drooling.

"It's 9." He said, making me whip my head to look at him shocked. "Once your out, you become impossible to wake up Charlotte." He laughs.

I roll my eyes and ignore that comment as I dig into the pancakes, and surprisingly, they're good, actually, they are probably the most delicious pancakes that I've eaten, I don't know if it's because I'm starving or because they really are good.

"I didn't know you could cook." I say, taking a sip of my tea.

Harrison chuckles after demolishing his pancakes. "There's a lot you don't know."

"I'm not a total imbecile, I'm 29, and I know a few things now." He chuckled.

Harrison... seeing him now, he has changed, and no doubt he does know things, probably more than me, after all, he's lived a life I could only ever dream of, with people so rich and famous as friends, he's most definitely not that boy I remember anymore.

"There's actually something I want to talk abou-" Harrison was interrupted by his phone, which rang loudly on the bedside table.

"Sorry, hold that thought for just one second." He sighed and then apologized before answering his phone. 

I don't hear what the other person on the other end of the phone says, but I do recognize a woman's voice, and by the look on Harrison's face, he looked like he was caught doing something he shouldn't have been doing.