Chapter 9

The room went completely silent, then within seconds, Harrison was kissing me.

His lips crashed down on mine with such force it knocked the wind out of me like a whirlwind, I felt everything from the urgency in a kiss.

It felt desperate, and hungry, much like how I was touching him, my hands going from his strong muscled arms to his broad wide toned shoulders.

"Where's your bedroom?" Harrison asked, as his lips moved from my mouth to my neck.

Oh god... was this really happening? Was I about to lose my virginity at 28 to a guy I once called 'best friend'.

I pointed down the hall, and as Harrison kept himself close, he lifted me up making me have no choice but to wrap my legs around his waist.

I could feel everything in this position as he walked us to my bedroom, especially how excited he was.

I already knew how big he was, and the thought of seeing it up close made me nervous.

My first time was going to be painful, I just knew it, Harrison really had no idea, but like old times, I didn't want to lose to him in the obvious game we were playing.

I needed to be in control, not him, so I took it.

Once he made it to my bedroom, before he could lay me on the bed I got off him and pushed him down on my bed and watched him eye me hungrily as he leaned on his elbows.

Nervously, I climbed on top of him, my heartbeat racing so fast I felt like it was about to jump out of my chest.

"You're so beautiful." Harrison said, almost in awe as he gazed up at me on his lap.

It felt weird hearing him compliment me, and not that I would ever admit it, I really did love it when he did, even as kids, it always made me feel like he meant it.

Swallowing deeply, I lift the dress up with my fingers and pull it over my head, then I drop it somewhere on the floor near the bed.

This is it, now we were both in our underwear and nothing else, and once they go, I'm afraid of what to do next.

Harrison sits up with me on his lap and goes to unhook my bra from behind, setting my skin on high alert as I feel his fingertips graze my skin.

He moves the bra, and that's when I feel my cheeks go red when I see the look in his eye when he finally sees me, all of me.

Harrisons' eyes focus on me, and I can tell he's deep in thought as he stared at me, which made me feel like he was getting second thoughts about doing this.

Dammit, is it over?

"I'm a very jealous person Charlotte, if we do this, I don't want you seeing anyone else other than me."

I blink.... wait for what?

"I want to have sex with you, but not because you're sexy as hell, but because I like you." He said, leaning forward and pressing his lips to my bare chest, in between my breasts.

Pulling away, I finally see what he's trying to say, and then he says it... those words I never thought I'd hear him say.

"I've always liked you Charlotte." He said a sad smile on his lips. "When we lost contact..."

His hand went to my cheek as his beautiful blue eyes stared up at me, so defenseless, and raw with emotion.

"I made a mistake once and let you slip away, I won't let you get away again."

I don't have a chance to respond as my hip's lips crash onto mine roughly and urgently as he captures me in his hold, holding me close to his naked torso.