Chapter 4

"Hey."

The way my heart skipped a beat when he spoke, made me light-headed.

Is it possible to fall in love with someone's voice from a single word?

"Hi..." I nervously say, shifting my feet and running my fingers through my hair.

Holy shit I'm so nervous, I'm actually freaking talking to a stranger right now.

"I didn't think you'd answer, but I'm glad you did."

His voice... was so deep and manly, it was simple enough to make my legs shake and my insides melt and shiver.

Thank god he wasn't some old man, I would die of embarrassment if his voice was anything but sexy.

"I wasn't going to..." I admit, biting my lip.

He laughed, a deep husky laugh that made my heart jump.

"For whatever reason, I'm glad you did  I've been waiting so long to hear your voice." He said, making me smile.

"You've only known me for a short while."  I point out, feeling confident.

"Maybe for you, but for me, It's been forever." He said, making me blush.

"Do you always flirt this much with girls you don't know?"

"Would I shock you if I said no?" He asked, making me hum. "I'm too busy usually to talk to any girl, never mind flirt."

The nosiness in me wanted to ask so badly what he did in the film business, but I didn't want to ruin whatever was happening.

"Are you still in a towel?" He asked, making me squirm.

"Y-yeah." I clear my throat. "Are you still... in the bath?"

"No." He laughed huskily. "My balls would shrink if I stayed any longer, especially with you now on the phone."

I roll my eyes but smile. "A charming image you've just given me."

"How about I give you another image?" He suggests slowly. 

"What image?"

I hear some rustling in the background as I wait nervously, yet completely at his mercy, waiting for him to say something.

"Of me." He said slowly. "In bed, wishing I had your hand wrapped around my manhood, instead of my own."

I almost died, I felt my neck grow warm and my cheeks redden, I didn't need to look at myself in the mirror to know I was completely turned on right now.

Holy shit... how can this guy be real?

"Have you ever had phone sex before?" He asked.

I froze in a panic, not knowing what to say, if I said no would he get bored and hang up, or what if I said yes and he thought I wasn't worth it...

Fuck it- he doesn't know me, I have nothing to be ashamed of.

"No, I've wanted to try it though."

"Good." He spoke lowly, a low growl escaping his lips. "I want to hear you touching yourself, I want to know everything you want me to do to you."

I turn off my shower and catch a glimpse of my reflection in the bathroom mirror before I leave the bathroom, I looked like a girl on a mission, I looked crazy with red cheeks.

I'm so glad he couldn't see me, I'd die of embarrassment.

I go to lay on my bed, as I listened to him breathing softly down the phone, knowing exactly what he was doing right now.

"Touch yourself."

I didn't need to be told, I was already moving my hand in between my legs before he even spoke, there was no way I could stop myself, I was invested in this.

"I already am... I couldn't help myself." I tell him shyly, my cheeks getting warm.

He swears out on his breath. "Your a real dirty girl aren't you." He said lowly, his deep voice making me wetter.

"What I wouldn't do to be there right now and taste just how wet you are for me."

"Yeah." I breathed out, my fingers moving in rhythm. "I want that so badly."

He groaned out almost painfully as I chuckled breathlessly, liking how I'm getting to him, just hearing him close to the edge makes me feel powerful.

"I want to tie you up, and spank that cute little butt of yours." He spoke urgently. "You'd like that, wouldn't you? You dirty girl."

I loved how he spoke of me, and his voice... fuck I was close, and I've never been this close, without some sort of help, what the hell was happening to me?

"Yes." I cried out, my legs starting to shake. "I want you to fuck me, oh god.."

I felt my orgasm come, just as I hear his as he grunts out into the phone, both of us breathing heavily.

Holy shit, I just had phone sex with a complete stranger!

"Fuck- you are perfect." He said, making me blush.

"That was..." I laugh shyly. "Different."

The line goes quiet for a few seconds.

"Do you do this a lot with your... fans?" He asked, making me sit up on my bed.

What was he trying to ask me? I was getting a bad feeling that he was going in a direction that I didn't like.

Just because I review bedroom products, doesn't mean I flirted and slept around with men, I was a virgin! But I wasn't going to say that.

I didn't need to explain myself.

"No, I don't, this is a first for me." I say.

"Good." He quickly said, surprising me. "Don't do this with anyone else but me."

"There's a lot of guys out there, and none of them are good enough for you."

"And you are?" I laugh. "I don't even know your name."

"And you don't even know mine, but if you ask now, I'll tell you who I am..."

I hear a noise, a woman's voice in the background as Sdghsd covers the mic and talks to the woman.

I don't hear what he said to her, it lasted a few seconds before I heard him move his hand from over the mic, with a sigh.

"I'm sorry about that, my-"

"It's fine." I interrupted him, feeling very stupid.

He had a girlfriend or a wife... fuck, I should've known, I mean just look at this guy, he was definitely seeing someone, this guy was just playing around with me as I suspected.

"Look, you got what you wanted, you got to have fun with me and it was fun, I'll admit it, but if I knew you had a girlfriend, I never would have done this."

"What?" He asked confused. "Wait, no, that wasn't- she wasn't-"

I didn't want to hear any excuses, I felt stupid already, I wasn't going to let him play me.

"Don't bother, I'm not buying it."

"Wait, don't hang u-"

I hung up.