Chapter 15

"I hope you like this room Charlotte, I changed the bedding and got you everything you needed." Gabby says, standing in the hallway outside the spare room.

Dropping my bags I smile politely whilst quickly looking around, instantly liking the bedroom and how 'cozy' it felt.

"Thanks, Gabs, this is all perfect, but you really didn't have to go that far." I tell her, sitting on the bed.

This bed was huge and high, if it wasn't for the fact that Harrison's room was opposite the guest one I was in, I would feel a lot less uncomfortable than I felt, but for Gabby and Rob's sake, I kept a happy face.

They were doing me a favor, and I was saving money staying here, smiling is the least I could do.

"You're family to us, and you always will be." Gabby says, a soft expression on her face.

"If you need anything, don't be hesitant to ask, or just ask Harrison, I know he'd do anything to make you feel comfortable here."

I  forced a smile and nodded my head. "Thank you, I'll keep that in mind."

Gabby smiles. "See you in the morning." She says, before leaving down the hall and disappearing inside her bedroom.

Alone at last..... 

I lay back on the bed and sigh out, finally able to relax after everyone stressing over me, everyone but Harrison, that's because the moment we got to his parent's house, he went inside and went to his room.

Gabby said he had an important call, and since then, he's not left his room.

I wonder who he's calling? Probably his girlfriend... or one of his famous friends, who knows, why should I even care?

I get up from the bed and go to close the bedroom door, just as I close it, Harrison steps out of his room in nothing but a towel, looking like he just got out of the shower as his hair was wet and messy.

Wow... I knew this wasn't the first time I saw him like this, but every time I see him, it was like he gets even more handsome and irresistible.

I pull my eyes away from him and smile awkwardly once he sees me. "Goodnight." I say, shutting the door.

Harrison's foot stops the door from closing as I look and glare at him, he ignores my glare and walks into the room, without a single care in the world as I noticed his eyes looking over my opened suitcase.

"What are you doing?" I hissed at him, trying not to yell and wake Gabby and Rob up.

He ignored me and picked up a book I had planned on reading myself to sleep with.

I couldn't focus when he was only dressed in a towel, the fact he was naked and looking through my stuff only made it worse, a dressed Harrison is easy to handle Harrison, but a naked one? I didn't know what to do.

I close the bedroom door, not wanting his parents to hear us. "You need to leave."

"Why?" His eyebrow raised as he looked at me, putting the book back down. "We used to sleep together all the time when we were kids." 

I felt my face grow hot once he smirked and checked me out, obviously laughing at my choice of pajamas, which only made this even more embarrassing as I picked the first pair I could reach, my Spongebob shorts and T-shirt.

"We're not kids anyone Harrison, you can't just sleep in here with me." I sigh, just wanting him to leave. 

"Why not?" His deep voice made my heart flutter as he stepped closer to me. "Are you afraid of me now, Charlotte?"

This guy... "This is your parent's house, and you have a girlfriend." I point out the obvious. 

"What if we are friends, just hanging out in the same bed?" 

At this point, I didn't know what to say, was he seriously not going to leave? What the hell was he playing at? "We haven't been friends for ten years."

He sighed and then sat on the bed, leaning back on his hands as he stared at me, much to my discomfort as he just stared, with those sexy brown eyes.

"Let's start over, let's be friends again then."

I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. "Why?" I asked slowly. 

"Why not?" He shrugged. "I want to be your friend, what's wrong with that?"

"I don't think your girlfriend would-"

"I don't have a girlfriend Charlotte." He snapped out. "If you let me explain myself this morning I could've told you that."

I laugh and shake my head as I crossed my arms. "You must really think I'm some idiot."

He sat forward, his muscles flexing as he shook his head. "She's simply doing me a favor by being my girlfriend.." 

Wait- what? Harrison shrugs. "I had some trouble with reporters a while back, there's nothing sexual between us, she's just a friend who's doing me a favor, and in return, I helped her modeling career and she helps me with keeping the paparazzi out of my personal life."

"We're not real Charlotte, it's all fake, and if you don't believe me, ask her yourself."

It's all fake?

Why wouldn't he just tell the truth, instead of dragging it out this far if that's really what is happening? 

My head was killing me at this point, everything was so confusing and complicated, Harrison's world was completely different from mine, and just the thought of going to those lengths to get someone off your back felt extreme to me.

Why was he telling me this in the first place, he was leaving soon, and he had another life in L.A, even if we did stay friends after all this... it'd just be the same as 10 years ago.

"No."

"No?" Harrison's eyes hardened. 

He's mad... and I understand why, I'm also mad, but I won't get hurt by him leaving, not again.

"Fine." He says, surprising me as I look at him, to see his face hard and eyes serious.

"What about sex partners then?" He casually said. "We're compatible, and we both like each other, so what do you think? That way we both get what we want."

"Did you hit your head in the shower?" I ask him dumbly. "Why would you even suggest that?" I felt my face getting hotter.

Harrison removed his towel and as it dropped to the ground, something large had risen.

He's completely hard, and just sitting there unbothered as I felt all of my blood rise to my face with how little he seemed to care as he watched my reaction carefully, and calculated.

"What are you d-doing!?" I stutter, trying to not look at it.

"Admit it, you liked having sex with me." He said lowly, wrapping his hand around his shaft, his intimidating eyes never leaving mine.

I swallow deeply, my heart beating out of control as I feel myself grow weak at seeing just how sexy and handsome he was, sitting there all in his glory.

He started to touch himself, once he saw that I couldn't look away, the corner of his lip twitched as he increased the pace, his muscles flexing with each movement of his hand.

"Come here." He lowly growled, never moving his eyes from me as his hand clenches hard around his length. "Don't you want to touch it again?" He huskily said, making my mouth dry.

My head felt hazy, I was losing control... "B-But y-your parents..." 

He chuckled as his eyes filled with amusement.

"Guess we'll just have to be quiet then, won't we?"

Oh dear god, I'm doomed.