Chapter 5: Rivalry

It been a week since I got hired and I was starting to getting the hang of the being the grill person and making new friends with my colleagues, I been having an crush feeling to Loona a little but brushed it off a little and focused just on working since I do want to earn and learn responsibility.

Today, I decided to pay my mother a visit at the hospital. I had to wear a mask and a guard had to check my temperature before entering the lobby. I went to the quarantine area and what's bad is that I can't have any contact with her since she in a locked room and I can only talk to her through the window.

"Hey mom." I said as I smiled

"Hey honey, how are you doing?" Audrey asked.

"Doing good. How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Still feeling terrible. I might have to stay here longer since the doctor ran some tests and knew I have a bad case of the infection." She explains as she coughs badly.

It started to make me worry since she looked more terrible than before and she sounded more sick. We talked for a while until I said goodbye and headed to work.

I went inside and clocked in without a word and headed to the grill. The girls got a little concerned when I just came in a little upset. Krystal was the first one that came to me because she can feel my emotions by her gift of telepathic.

"Something bothering you sweetheart?" Krystal asked with concern.

"No, I'm okay." I lied.

"Stan, I know something is bothering you. Please don't lie to hide it." Krystal says as she put her arm around me.

"Well, my mom has Covid and I visited her today at the hospital and she is getting worse than feeling better." I explained.

Krystal was shocked about it and felt sympathy for me and asked, "You want to have the rest of the day off?"

"No it's okay. I wanted to work anyway." I answered.

"Well. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask." Krystal says before she went to help out with Dasha serving orders to the dining room.

I kept quiet and focused on my work but it kinda slowed me down a little but still did my my job and gave the meat patties to Renamon. I noticed Diane and Loona are trying to get the drinks together to the orders and Nika doing the front register like always.

As everything started to slow down and no customers to serve, I went to the freezer to get some more patties, and accidentally ran into Nika's breasts.

"Oh sorry. Excuse me." I said as I was about to pass her.

She then pull me back close to her and asked, "Whoa hey. Where do you think you are going?"

"Um, back to my grill to work." I answered.

"Why, we have plenty time to talk here." Nika says as she tried to flirt with me.

"Well... I don't want to be behind and besides you should be watching front register since there might be customers." I said.

"Oooh. You think your tough huh? I like that. How tough can you handle this?" She says as she compresses my head into her breasts.

I froze and turned red severely that couldn't move. She started rubbing them on my face and I tried to stay calm but the urge inside me wants to break in a sexual way. Nika breathes slowly as she teases me and enjoys it as I easily gave in until Krystal caught us.

"Nika, quit teasing him and head back to cash register, we have a few customers waiting to order." Krystal sternly says.

"Fine, fine." Nika says as she lets go of me and she leave.