Chapter 13: Red Vengence

It was finally my day off, but did head to see how the girls are doing today at the restaurant. When I came in through the door, Nika smiled and went around the counter and hugged me tightly and a few kisses on the forehead.

"Hey Stan! I'm so happy to see you!" Nika says as she squeezes the life out of me.

"Ok... ok. Please let me go." I said.

"Oh sorry." She says as she lets me go

"What brings you here?" She asked.

"Kinda bored of not doing anything. Just seeing how you are you girls doing?" I answered.

"What if you come in today?" Nika suggested.

"Well, I didn't bring my uniform anyway. Besides Diane said I did reached overtime and it won't be healthy for me to work too much."

"That's right Stan. You need a day off anyway. Go have fun." Diane says as she came to the counter.

"Ok. See ya Nika." I said as I head out the door.

I decided to take a walk to the hospital to see my mom, but my fear took over me for some reason that I couldn't even walk inside anymore.

   I hesitated and can't handle the pain of seeing my mom suffering. I turned around and was about to head back home until I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

"You think your mother deserves that suffering?" Stella asked as she used her power to manipulate me.

"No. But how did you know about that?" I asked.

"A royal demon knows everything. I'm a mother, and what you need is to defend your mom's honor. How about we talk about how to toughen you up while we have lunch at The Cheesecake Factory?" Stella suggested with an evil smirk.

"I don't know. I barely know you and you were cruel to my colleagues and..."

She then turned me around fast and made look into her eyes which made me fear her.

"Are you going to let Wolf and his friends get away from saying horrible things to your mother?" She asked with a stern tone.

"No, but it's not even worth of causing trouble. I just ignore it and let it go." I said.

She then gave me a intense stare that her eyes glow even more red as I felt her power going inside me and felt my heart and emotions burst into rage and anger.

   I felt the pain of how Wolf and friends did to me and how my mom suffered in the hospital bed.

"Let it boil. You need a mother figure like me to teach you how to be assertive for once. Come on Stan." Stella says as she took me to the Cheesecake Factory.

   Later, Diane was working out with the recent incident. Luckily no one is getting fired since the corporate worker knows that Stella she is cold hearted bitchy Karen anyway.

"You are not a fault at this Diane, but maybe it could've been an alternative solution of that situation ." The human worker says before closing his briefcase.

"That's true ,but she didn't understand that we were sold out of the McRib." Diane explains.

"Yeah, and maybe help Nika out with her patience and anger towards the customers." He suggested.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of it. Have a nice day."Diane says as she opened the door for the corporate worker when he left the store.

"Christ sake..." Diane quietly says as she continues her duties in the office.