Chapter 22: Hell is Hell. (Attempted rape 💔💔)

Wolf and his friends were able to get out of the city limits and hid in an abandoned farmhouse in the countryside. Wolf was able to break the rusty lock off the front door and then headed inside with the bag of cash that they stole from The Cheesecake Factory.

  "Man, that was close. I thought they never quit hunting us down." Druce says as he locks the door.

   "You shot someone Druce; we could get attempted murder for this." Vicky says with concern as she looks out the window.

"Yeah, but I'm pissed that no-fur Stan got away with murder by slamming my brother's head in the fryer vat! Why did they didn't arrest him?!" Druce asked in anger as he kicked down a table.

   "Because he is diagnosed with PTSD and Bipolar disorders. That's why I'm pissed about it too. Don't worry Druce, we'll kill him later, when the police searches will be called off later." Wolf explains as he dumped the wad of cash from his duffel bag.

"How much did we steal?" Vicky asked.

"I was able to clean out the safe, looks like we have like about $25,600 dollars." Wolf says as he finished counting.

   "Man, I dream of buying that PlayStation 5 later." Druce says.

   "I'm afraid not, since we are wanted, and they know our identities." Wolf says with disappointment.

   "How did they even know? We were wearing masks!" Vicky shouted.

  "I know someone that has telepathic. My rival Krystal. She's the one that snitched on us. I am thinking of raping and killing her, and I'll put a bullet in Stan's skull for Jack." Wolf explains as he puts the money away.

"When will we do it?" Druce asked.

"In a week, after everything starts to settle down. We will attempt to rob McDonald's, Kidnap Krystal and torture her slowly and kill her for rating us out and we can kill Stan when we walk in." Wolf says.

  "I'm in, for my brother." Druce says as he fists bumps Wolf.

"Same here." Vicky says.

   "Alright, we will do it next Monday at 3pm." Wolf says as he sits down on the dust covered old couch.

Meanwhile in hell, I could remember a thing, I felt woozy and dizzy for some reason by the reaction of the power inside me coming out of me.

   I started to gain full sense and looked around and noticed I was in a huge King size bed with my right wrist chained to the bed.

   I tried to stay calm as I felt someone mumbling and moving around in their sleep.

   I felt claws grabbing onto me and I was terrified as I pulled into their arms and felt their breasts touching my neck. I noticed it was Stella when I felt her face touching mine.

   I was terrified and shaking by my fear of her. She hugged me tighter and cuddled me close to her. I don't know what to do to save myself since I'm fear with a powerful royal demon that has me in her hands and I'm afraid of what she will do to me.

   She could make me be her servant, or worse a sex slave. She was very unpredictable in my opinion.

  "Quit moving around..." She quietly says as she softly nips on my ear which made me jolt a little.

I tried to stay still and tried not to shake, until I felt some dark power from her that I fell back to sleep.

  "You will please me..." she quietly says with an evil smirk.